Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we did over Stones and Lukaku, Joey.

Chelsea were sent packing when they thought they had the former in 2015 and we got as much as we were going to get for both lids when they eventually left.

Same when Wee Davey tried taking Baines and Big Felli on a BOGOF.....he was sent packing and wound up buying just one of them for more than the buy out clause :dance:
We also did over lescott... well until that arsenal game when the rat just didn't try. Still got a good 22 million for the blert and that was 8 years ago when that type of dough was still scary money.

I'm sure I read on here a few days ago that the deal we'd apparently 'agreed' with them was to pay £45m up front. My god if we did agree that then either we're mugs or desperate - i cant claim to know how these things work but it's generally common knowledge that such deals are almost always paid for in instalments over the life of the contract.

If we agreed that then backtracked - equally poor form. It's hard to believe we've actually done either, but these things are being reported...
I imagine the Treasury function at Everton would be on top of cash flow timings. Thus, if Everton were receiving 45mio up front from the Lukaku sale then they can efficiently satisfy (working capital-wise) Swansea's demands for a 45 mio up front payment.

I thought we did over Stones and Lukaku, Joey.

Chelsea were sent packing when they thought they had the former in 2015 and we got as much as we were going to get for both lids when they eventually left.

Same when Wee Davey tried taking Baines and Big Felli on a BOGOF.....he was sent packing and wound up buying just one of them for more than the buy out clause :dance:
Lukaku fee 100 million sold for 75 million with no published add ons?????......

1 payment of £7.5m when you stop moaning
1 payment of £7.5m when you start supporting the team
upload_2017-8-10_17-30-48.webp

been supporting them since 1963 my first game aged 5 - your sarcasm from you is the lowest form of wit!
as per usual I take it with a pinch of salt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back