Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I respect the right of Swansea to milk us dry, I really hope the truth of this transfer saga comes out one day.

I feel sorry for Clement. He still has to buy players and build a cohesive team after all this faffing about.

RS all over the place. Heads falling off abar their bezzie player.

Announce our record signing FFS.

Koff Everton.

Just wait until Cleverly slots the winner tomorrow and 10 min later Siggy is on the pitch at Goodison waving a Everton scarf over his head like Rocky Stallone!!!

Kinda hard to designate something an Everton pub when all the TVs are showing SEC college football games. Probably he's going to a Liverpool pub because they're the only ones who show the premiere league.

You are a wise man and correct!

Nonsense. League footy matches are early morning. There is only occasional overlap with a late league match and an early SEC game.

...and that early SEC game is usually crap teams that no one watches anyway. I know... Arkansas often plays in that early game.

So Siggy...Is he a blue yet?

I'm guessing that all of this arsing around over Sigurdsson, as well as Koeman's comments at his press conference, means that Everton are now less confident of getting an acceptable fee for Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back