Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do have a bit of a point like to be fair.

Had since the end of last season to sort a deal out if he was a primary target. He is a footballer, the seasons has kicked off and he isn't involved, not great is it?

It's not the end of the world either, as some are intimating.

The transfer window closing at the end of August is the problem. This always happens to multiple teams with transfers.

They do have a bit of a point like to be fair.

Had since the end of last season to sort a deal out if he was a primary target. He is a footballer, the seasons has kicked off and he isn't involved, not great is it?
ofcourse everybody would have liked to see more rapid results here but this is clearly very difficult deal to complete. Yanks are in charge there and if i understood right old firm doesnt like what new owners are doing. For them the problem is that Siggy wants to join us. If he wouldnt be we would have moved on long time ago. I like this. Everton is like a tick in their pubes. we just wait and suck until they give up. Deal will be completed soon. To avoid fan retaliation they need to secure replacement. Siggy will play for us for years so theres no need to go all ape crap over few days.

I also think there should be a replacement bought before Lukaku is sold. Oh well.
giphy.gif

Hope we tie this up within the next few days. If we force it down to the wire to stretch our funds there's a genuine threat the rs will step in. Their odds are coming in a little every day.
Coutinho is desperate to escape and Barca can now afford to pay a fortune. If the rs need to replace him with deadline day looming then Gylfi, with one foot already out the door, is the obvious choice.
The fume if that happens!

Hope we tie this up within the next few days. If we force it down to the wire to stretch our funds there's a genuine threat the rs will step in. Their odds are coming in a little every day.
Coutinho is desperate to escape and Barca can now afford to pay a fortune. If the rs need to replace him with deadline day looming then Gylfi, with one foot already out the door, is the obvious choice.
The fume if that happens!
Oh, that would be apocalyptic fume. What laughs to be had on the back of it; something in my perversely twisted sense of humour almost wishes it occurs lol lol

...almost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back