Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright Swansea lar, how much do you want, £50m? there you go kidda."

"Hey Siggi!!! jump in lad, I'll give you a lift up to the Pool."
yNen4e9.gif

If he's not signed, what about the extra striker we were supposed to get in? Is that not happening now that Barkley isn't going anywhere?

Look at today's line up.

Where does he fit in? Who does he replace?

The blatant problems with that side are the lack of a strong, fast striker, a player who can create a goal out of nothing, a centre back that can play in a 2 with Keane and full back cover.
That's my thoughts exactly sigurdsson rooney and klaassen all in the same side just don't seem a fit

Koeman clearly wants him at any price, which makes me really hope we get him. Koeman's vision will live or die by the transfer and that's exactly how things should work. It shouldn't be manager has to work with a shoestring budget or splashes cash on anyone.

The Sigurdsson transfer will essentially be the bellwether for Project Koeman.

Koeman clearly wants him at any price, which makes me really hope we get him. Koeman's vision will live or die by the transfer and that's exactly how things should work. It shouldn't be manager has to work with a shoestring budget or splashes cash on anyone.

The Sigurdsson transfer will essentially be the bellwether for Project Koeman.

don't think he really fits in here either and he'll probably be worth <1/2 as much next year.

Look at today's line up.

Where does he fit in? Who does he replace?

The blatant problems with that side are the lack of a strong, fast striker, a player who can create a goal out of nothing, a centre back that can play in a 2 with Keane and full back cover.
DCL I imagine will be dropped and Sandro will go through the middle with Sigi on the left, Klassen in the middle and Rooney right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back