6 + 2 Point Deductions

There's loads of noise on here and tbf to Andy Burnham, he's keeping this is in the spot light but has been silenced by main stream media not showing his interviews.

You can cut and paste his letter and send it to the FA and copy in your local MP and the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport asking for it to be raised in parliament. Whilst it's boring and not fans rising, I feel its the best way to keep it in the public domain.

lucy.frazer.mp@parliament.uk

thangam.debbonaire.mp@parliament.uk

info@premierleague.com

Let's keep raising this, not once, but over and over until someone listens. Spam their inbox until its debated in the Commons. That's the only thing the Premier League are afraid of.

There's loads of noise on here and tbf to Andy Burnham, he's keeping this is in the spot light but has been silenced by main stream media not showing his interviews.

You can cut and paste his letter and send it to the FA and copy in your local MP and the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport asking for it to be raised in parliament. Whilst it's boring and not fans rising, I feel its the best way to keep it in the public domain.

info@premierleague.com

Let's keep raising this, not once, but over and over until someone listens. Spam their inbox until its debated in the Commons. That's the only thing the Premier League are afraid of.
The PL are afraid of nothing but regulation. We are the show trial but the whole thing is corrupt as any big business. My answer would be to close the PL and revert to the Football league that considered all clubs at all levels

Southampton tried it last year by signing every single player we were linked with.
And ended up relegated...top players are rarely available in January. Now with the European championship around the corner, there is the possibility that some important players might be looking for playing time...such as Kalvin Philips which could be a good option on loan for the season to cover our midfield.

info@premierleague.com

Already done. But you need to email Lucy Frazer via DCMS enquiries@dcms.gov.uk

Let's not forget, Andy Burnham was a predecessor of Lucy Frazer during the Labour Government. He will have friends in high places.

Let's not forget, 1 Evertonian is worth 20 Liverpudlians ;)

Who is the biggest backer of the PL, SKY.

Both have a mutual interest in muzzleung us, both have 100s of millions riding on the mirage that the PL isn’t rigged.

Sky was always going to censor any talk of corruption, they are the PL best customer and their own profitability is based on presenting the PL as a high profile competition with sporting integrity. They want no party of our protests.

The PL and Sky are one and the same, don’t mistake them fir unbiased journalism, their future rides on the integrity of the PL.

We need to look at what they did on Sun and counter on Sat.
And they're probably more than happy with our deduction anyway because with the amount of games they show they really need excitement at both ends of the tables to keep the numbers up. Chuck us into what was looking like potentially a pretty straightforward relegation mix guarantees them more drama and more eyeballs come the tail end of the season, so it's probably pretty good for their business if it stays that way.

I watched it on Sky and said they'd lowered us. I would be genuinely curious to see a different providers footage and sky sports next to each other before I make my own judgement.

I watched the game on Sky too and the only clear chant I heard all match was " Who the &&** are Man Utd ..." from their fans clear as a bell

Is Sky Sports News not news?

Again, you've posted the Sky News charter. Not Sky Sports or Sky Sports News charter.

Besides, the interview was only "pulled" from Sky Sports according to the article, not Sky Sports News.

Last edited:

info@premierleague.com

Happy to do this.
Got a link to Burnham's letter?

A quick look on the Beeb's footy page shows nothing about Everton's deduction, old news already.

When Diaz's dad got snatched there was a new story every other day for about 3 weeks.

Amazing (but not surprising) how clubs in the same league are treated differently.

Even if our points were somehow snatched by a Colombian Guerrilla group, we still wouldn't see it covered as much as a story for that lot would be.

Sky/PL are digging the hole deeper:

I can’t believe it’s taken this long for people to realise this. I’ve said it for years. The Premier League haven’t wanted us in their league for years. The decisions that have gone against us in nearly every game have been laughable.

The same is actually happening to Wolves now. I wonder whether the Premier League know Wolves are about to break their P&S and therefore they are trying to get them gone aswell, become the championships problem, it’s all too obvious.

And they're probably more than happy with our deduction anyway because with the amount of games they show they really need excitement at both ends of the tables to keep the numbers up. Chuck us into what was looking like potentially a pretty straightforward relegation mix guarantees them more drama and more eyeballs come the tail end of the season, so it's probably pretty good for their business if it stays that way.

TV is about entertainment.

The crowd should actually stay silent and hold aloft the corrupt cards at key moments in the game

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.