6 + 2 Point Deductions

If I'm honest I thought ignoring the plane thing could at least arguably be justified since it wasn't our game and (they'd claim at least) it would've been an irrelevant distraction from one of the biggest fixtures in the calendar. For me it was maybe a bit ill thought out in the first place.

But the silencing of a major political figure and of the fanbase as a whole at a time when it couldn't have been more relevant raises a whole lot more questions.
could you imagine the uproar if they silenced Klopp? I know he spouts on all topics, I'm surprised he hasn't had a say on Palestine v Israel, but the mutants would be outraged if there goofy gospel got was silenced, it'd be all over breakfast TV for a start.

Footy will never change while most fans are mindlessly going along with the powers that be. The scab 6 clubs called their match going supporters "legacy fans" and wanted to move away from them. It all got brushed under the carpet and they are now laughing at our situation as if none of that ever happened.

Likewise, we've been guilty of moaning about shocking refereeing decisions one week, then laughing at another team's similar misfortune the next week. That's exactly what the pl and sky want. While fans can't see past their own team, they are free to lie cheat and steal without the match going public turning on them.

Andy Burnham is on a one man mission to save Everton whilst burning the PL and Sky to the ground.

Burnham for manager, PM, President and investigator of the headlockgate!!!

We have a few heavyweights. Would be nice if Mark Carney and Terry Leahy spoke out, for a start. Get the Women of the Waterfront out there, Judi Dench and Amanda Holden!

Yeah but as ornstein stated we cant look at the past, in one of the most amazingly stupid statements on any form of regulation process you will ever hear. Goblins like ornstein think if they talk without an accent they are the smart journos.

We can't look to the future either with this process, apparently only set up before our hearing and can not be used for any other team in the future. But nothing to see here let's just move on. o_O

Debatable, I guess
It'd be a strange situation whereby Sky were applying their guidelines to a dispute like ASLEF v the railways and handing bosses and unions their say then Sky Sports News simply broadcast their own pundits on Sunday morning getting behind the PL decision and not including an interview with Burnham from the same day with the media over that points deduction.

Both cases would fall under the 'industrial dispute' category too...and it's been a headline news story on Sky News and well as Sky Sports News.

Bottom line is that they haven't enforced their code on impartiality here. Maybe Ofcom would be interested?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back