Homepage Article chicoazul's Brighton Preview

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Is on the home page;

Always worth a read even if @chicoazul is too much of a diva to post it himself.

Another great read - so rare these day - and i normally give up reading stuff after a few lines if sane old same old, with established media.

Much as it goes against the grain to be positive, you have to hand it to Chico as the creator of so much readable, imaginative and eloquent content. Put that in the perspective that anyone with a phone can publish second rate boring content and my other source of news, other than GOT, the bbc, isn't allowed to employ any reporters on the basis of talent anymore - it shows we have a real gem on our hands here.

Don't tell the blert though it'll make his head swell. That can't be far off collapse into a black hole as it is.

Is on the home page

Always worth a read even if @chicoazul is too much of a diva to post it himself.
*cough
Preview there for anyone really really bored.

Another great read - so rare these day - and i normally give up reading stuff after a few lines if sane old same old, with established media.

Much as it goes against the grain to be positive, you have to hand it to Chico as the creator of so much readable, imaginative and eloquent content. Put that in the perspective that anyone with a phone can publish second rate boring content and my other source of news, other than GOT, the bbc, isn't allowed to employ any reporters on the basis of talent anymore - it shows we have a real gem on our hands here.

Don't tell the blert though it'll make his head swell. That can't be far off collapse into a black hole as it is.
This is the first compliment I’ve ever received for writing on this site and I feel butterflies and nauseous both at the same time.

Quality preview as always Chico and I feel the same about pretty much everything you said to be honest.
I’ve not got big hype going into this one after a few draining seasons and still not being sorted for ownership and yeah Brighton are sound but I’d love to smash them and send them home crying.

After all the compliments I’ll point out you wrote ‘summer singing’ instead of signing you massive idiot.

Quality preview as always Chico and I feel the same about pretty much everything you said to be honest.
I’ve not got big hype going into this one after a few draining seasons and still not being sorted for ownership and yeah Brighton are sound but I’d love to smash them and send them home crying.

After all the compliments I’ll point out you wrote ‘summer singing’ instead of signing you massive idiot.
That’s better. That’s how you do it.

Is on the home page;

Can't we have another 8 weeks off before we start again?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back