Homepage Article chicoazul's Brighton Preview

Another great read - so rare these day - and i normally give up reading stuff after a few lines if sane old same old, with established media.

Much as it goes against the grain to be positive, you have to hand it to Chico as the creator of so much readable, imaginative and eloquent content. Put that in the perspective that anyone with a phone can publish second rate boring content and my other source of news, other than GOT, the bbc, isn't allowed to employ any reporters on the basis of talent anymore - it shows we have a real gem on our hands here.

Don't tell the blert though it'll make his head swell. That can't be far off collapse into a black hole as it is.
It was AI generated mate

This is the first compliment I’ve ever received for writing on this site and I feel butterflies and nauseous both at the same time.
I have to agree with the compliment, really well written and couldn't have summed up my mood for the season better than if I had written it myself (with a lot less eloquence).

Can't help but feel I'd rather take my daughter out today than watch the usual turgid dire football of the last few years, but then maybe, just maybe it won't go the way it's written!

But then again it's the hope that kills you! Good read though, really enjoyed it!

I have to agree with the compliment, really well written and couldn't have summed up my mood for the season better than if I had written it myself (with a lot less eloquence).

Can't help but feel I'd rather take my daughter out today than watch the usual turgid dire football of the last few years, but then maybe, just maybe it won't go the way it's written!

But then again it's the hope that kills you! Good read though, really enjoyed it!
Thanks man. I’ve been wondering if it’s just age or if it’s disaffection with how the Premier League is? Maybe it’s battle fatigue from the past three seasons of worry. Glad someone else feels it though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back