Homepage Article chicoazul's Brighton Preview

Brighton is a cool place with easy humans and that makes my job to cruelly typecast them all the harder. Their community came together to repel recent social unrests which was a pleasant change. It’s good to be alright, alright is definitely aspirational. It’s loads harder to be a prick than alright which is why I’m unforgiving on those who go to all that effort to be a prick to others. Just be alright. We have a word for it in our city and it’s a really super aspirational model, that word is “sound”. Being sound means you’re a good person and company. You’re amicable and dependable. You’ll have friends, kiss more of the people you want, have more doors of opportunity open if you’re just sound. And anyone can be sound, as not everyone can be the funniest, the hardest, the craziest, the best looking or shape, but anyone can be sound. And it’s really easy. I hope more and more people in my city and on this island choose to just be sound. Celebrate sound people. Not pricks

Love this Chico @chicoazul

Great read.

Let's go on another excellent adventure, a quest to finish at least 17th even if by GD! We can do it. Go team!

Quality preview as always Chico and I feel the same about pretty much everything you said to be honest.
I’ve not got big hype going into this one after a few draining seasons and still not being sorted for ownership and yeah Brighton are sound but I’d love to smash them and send them home crying.

After all the compliments I’ll point out you wrote ‘summer singing’ instead of signing you massive idiot.
I read it as a deliberate sort of rorschach test... tied neatly with the easy breezy summer without Everton theme. 'Yes, yes, I did sing occasionally, he's nailed it!' sort of thing.

IMG_8111.jpeg

YOU’RE DEAD TO ME.
You and all your monkey pox ridden multi’s.

Sobs…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.