15 mill pound player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but he didn't. He said let somebody like Lerner in who could provide a budget of £30m a season, which somebody like Lerner couldn't do. As you say, only an Arab prince or the like could provide that.

And yes, I would be behind selling the club to an Arab prince to bring the world's best players to the club. A tiny little part of me would die, though.

But do we know any Arab princes who would be interested? Do they have a message board like this one, where they say things like "lolz I bought a new jet!!!! iz soooooooo coooooool", where we could ask them to buy into the club?

Good for you, you didn't let some coward try to talk for you.

The kind of "beautiful person" that would stoop so low as to answer himself after his own stupid tirades doesn't deserve a place on any forum, let alone this.

Grand old team.

!

A repeated allegation by whom, or just more anti bill folklore?

You make it sound as if people were batting down the door to invest back in the day Bill got lucky eh! Its a pity all those billionaires tripping over themselves to buy us at the moment werent around when Kenwright took over.

Hes a bad egg is Bill, clearly the Spurs method is the way to go.

exposing 'someone' for exactly what they are.

good for you. rep'd.

:lol:

I've driven someone insane without really trying.

Good.

Keep feeling the frustration you fruitcake.

It's beyond a joke now, you can't go into any thread on here without you two at eachothers' throats just drop it will you.

It's beyond a joke now, you can't go into any thread on here without you two at eachothers' throats just drop it will you.

Err, I think you need to have a word with the stalker mate, not me. He can PM me about all this if he wants. Get it off his chest. I somehow doubt he will like. Alternatively admin could just ban the freak.

Mate that has absolutley nothing to do with Spurs and them blowing 100mill +

Kenwright out!

Sheikh Blah Blah Minted! In!

In Fairness like 30 mill would get us two Craig Bellamy's.[/quote]
Or two Fellainis or Kaka's right leg.
To be fair I also think if Moyes had 30 million to spend every summer we'd have Fernandes and Moutinho and Arshavin here possibly Vagner Love. But maybe we'd be 15th. I have no idea.
The world's gone mad and It's taken me with it:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back