20,000 sign petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blueloon When it comes to having a bet and losing then yes you’re a loser as you have lost, it was meant in that way and if you feel so strong about something to go sign a petition but then continue to support these companies then yes is that not hypocritical? a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

I couldn’t care less what anyone else does everyone’s entitled to their views it was meant as a joke as was saying Melvin didn’t understand the translation of the clubs motto in regard to us getting the best deal for a shirt sponsor again tongue in cheek. Honestly do you take anything on this forum serious cause what I’ve found in over 10 years of being on it is 90% talk tripe and very rarely is there a serious thread.

Last edited:
Honestly do you take anything on this forum serious cause what I’ve found in over 10 years of being on it is 90% talk tripe and very rarely is there a serious thread.
What? Well knock me down with a feather.
I'm gutted. . . I've believed every word I've read on this forum and now you're telling me 90% of it was tripe??
I'm gonna have to re-evaluate my life FFS

Apparently 20,000 losers have signed a petition for Everton to drop betting sponsor this is the reason the club will never push on always got something to complain about Everton that sigh…..
Post a link - I'll sign it. Maybe then it'll change and I can associate myself with the club again. There are things more important than an already wealthy sports club grabbing money.

Embarrassing, woke fans…
I'm not woke - I just know of the devastation gambling has on so many families' lives and suicides. I'm aware of it after 30 years teaching and seeing the fallout in schools. Its unforgiveable and the constant advertising needs banning 20 years ago not next year.

You're the embarrassment if you can't see the obvious yet feel the need to middle finger someone for having an opinion that differs from your myopic view.

I mean, if you are going to convince people that your point of view has credibility, you might want to have a username that is similarly credible.

I'm not woke - I just know of the devastation gambling has on so many families' lives and suicides. I'm aware of it after 30 years teaching and seeing the fallout in schools. Its unforgiveable and the constant advertising needs banning 20 years ago not next year.

You're the embarrassment if you can't see the obvious yet feel the need to middle finger someone for having an opinion that differs from your myopic view.
Here here ?

Just because Everton have a betting company across their shirts doesn't turn everyone into a raving gamboholic. Just like Chang didn't make everyone an alcoholic. There are many betting firms out there which I am sure a lot of us on. Chill people and get off the high horses

Just because Everton have a betting company across their shirts doesn't turn everyone into a raving gamboholic. Just like Chang didn't make everyone an alcoholic. There are many betting firms out there which I am sure a lot of us on. Chill people and get off the high horses
No.
We aren't talking banning the gambling firms - you can have your fun hoping to gain someone else's tenner if a footballer is fixed to boot the ball out at 12 minutes. We"re hoping to ban the advertising not the act.
Same reason tobacco is no longer advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.