2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planning on going to bed early the night before so I can get up and watch it!

Anyone know what time K.O is? and is it Wednesday Morn or Thursday morning?

Looking forward to this tournament but also dreading it in a way. The likes of Juve are going to expose our flaws big time. So far with Blackburn and Accrington we've cruised through preseason games. Even in Austria we were collectively the better team, just a few individual errors cost the game.

I think we're going to find out exactly what positions need improving after this tournament and a general sort of idea of how the team is adapting to the new regime.

Looking forward to this tournament but also dreading it in a way. The likes of Juve are going to expose our flaws big time. So far with Blackburn and Accrington we've cruised through preseason games. Even in Austria we were collectively the better team, just a few individual errors cost the game.

I think we're going to find out exactly what positions need improving after this tournament and a general sort of idea of how the team is adapting to the new regime.

juve have a better squad than just about every premier league team - probably all of them. I wouldn't worry too much about it, we won't be coming up against that calibre of team in the prem

Has anyone watched any of the live games on evertontv on a ps3? I have ordered the US games after watching both AS and Blackburn games, but watched them on my laptop, which is now playing up.

The FAQ on OS says PS3 is supported, but doesn't go into any more detail. I cant even seem to watch the clips on my PS3 at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Has anyone watched any of the live games on evertontv on a ps3? I have ordered the US games after watching both AS and Blackburn games, but watched them on my laptop, which is now playing up.

The FAQ on OS says PS3 is supported, but doesn't go into any more detail. I cant even seem to watch the clips on my PS3 at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Check your firmware. I've not watched anything on PS3. But you might need the latest firmware update or something.

Cheers man, will do an update and see if it works.

Just thought it was strange that OS says you can watch on PS3 but doesn't give any further details.

@Everton: Everton squad for USA tour: Tim Howard, Joel Robles, Tony Hibbert, Leighton Baines, Darron Gibson, John Heitinga, Phil Jagielka...

@Everton: ...Nikica Jelavic, Bryan Oviedo, Aroune Kone, Gerard Deulofeu, Kevin Mirallas, Steven Naismith, Sylvain Distin, Ross Barkley, Leon Osman...

@Everton: ...Steven Pienaar, Seamus Coleman, Marouane Fellaini, John Stones, Apostolos Vellios, Victor Anichebe, Shane Duffy, Mason Springthorpe [end]

Surprised there's no Alcaraz, is he injured? Thought Lundstrum might travel for this also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back