2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who's going to be in Miami for the four game set? (Raises hand)

Finally, being in the sunshine state is an advantage. Talk to me, would love to get together with some other blues. I can lead you to the ace eateries, too. I'm like goat that way, you know. Already put in for the Friday and Monday off - one to get down there and one to recover.

Of course the Miami games are on a Tuesday and a Wednesday...

you are correct, Sir. I need a refresher in Calendar reading from second (or was it third?) grade.

(takes whole week off)

Good job. I have to learn how to read that chart. And now I have until the next Monday to recover.

I've got my 2 day pass for the Miami games, not a bad deal for seeing all of those teams.

I personally can't wait for pre season. Every season is usually boring with us playing teams like Preston and Bury. Now we are finally playing in a major pre season tournament against teams some of us have only every dreamed of watching! Maybe Roberto can take us to the promised land and we will get to watch our team play against Europe's best next year! COYB! IMWT.

you are correct, Sir. I need a refresher in Calendar reading from second (or was it third?) grade.

(takes whole week off)

Good job. I have to learn how to read that chart. And now I have until the next Monday to recover.

Right. Well unfortunately I can't take a week off. So Everton's in the States and I'm missing em.

Doubt it here, strong chance of a stream from a US channel

I'd be shocked if the whole thing wasn't shown in the U.K. Sky or ESPN will almost certainly show it, not because of us, but since when has there been a pre-season tournament featuring Real Madrid, Juventus, both Milan clubs and 2 English clubs before? This is the biggest pre-season tournament that I can ever recall, with the biggest names involved.

It probably won't be on BT Sport though, as that channel only starts on August 1st.

I'll be breaking away from my holiday (Tampa) to goto the miami game (once I know which day we play) - much to the annoyance of the mrs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back