2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could beat at least half the teams in the tournament.
Inter are ****e

1. Juventus 87
2. Napoli 78
3. Milan 72
4. Fiorentina 70
5. Udinese 66
6. Roma 62
7. Lazio 61
8. Catania 56
9. Inter 54 (hahaha!)

F1-Benetton-B186-(4).jpg

How on earth are we in this?

LOL .. that's not nice

I wonder if it's a deliberate attempt to tick off that shower across the Park ... or the postman's an Evertonian .. or some daft septic addressed the invite to "The Football Club in Liverpool"

Should we play Real Madrid let's hope we put up a better showing than in the late 80s when Colin Harvey took the side out there and Kendall, who had not long moved to manage Bilbao, brought his new team to watch the game with the instructions to learn from the way Everton played. We lost 6-0!

Should we play Real Madrid let's hope we put up a better showing than in the late 80s when Colin Harvey took the side out there and Kendall, who had not long moved to manage Bilbao, brought his new team to watch the game with the instructions to learn from the way Everton played. We lost 6-0!
Hate to be picky but it was 6-1. I remember listening to it on the radio and it sounded like Mimms was our man of the match.

I am amazing

Everybody calm down and shut up. You tossers have to sign up for the newsletter to get into the presale. I have it on good authority from some important people that the invitation and access code are being distributed this way.

1. Google the tourney name and sign up for the newsletter.
2. Stop mouth breathing too!
3. Success

Juventus are greasy scum!

Everybody calm down and shut up. You tossers have to sign up for the newsletter to get into the presale. I have it on good authority from some important people that the invitation and access code are being distributed this way.

3. Success

How much for the pair?

3. Success

I'm confused. Is anybody else confused? This post is really confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back