2014 Everton Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people have a plastic Jesus, or a Buddha on their desk, you know, for inspiration like.... I've got a little Sylvain Distin.... he works an' all.... here he is:

SD.webp

I actually think Lukaku is lazy and not worth the budget to buy him... but as Martinez has shown, its nice to be proven wrong :)

Similarly to your thing here (in a way, like), I was so happy when we signed Diniyar Bilyaletdinov - he's Russian, but has said himself that considers himself Tatar, and their roots are very Bulgarian historically, so yeah, theoretically, the first part-Bulgarian to play for Everton.

And what a typically Bulgarian player he was lol

Haha, I get it. Sadly, there aren't many decent Hungarian players around nowadays who could play for a team like Everton. :( Although I'm quite sure Ádám Bogdán would be a better number 2 behind Howard than Joel... even though that's not a massive feat.
Come to think of it, I think I might have read in some Hungarian trash tabloid paper that when Howard scored that ominous goal against Bolton and Bogdán, they discussed the goal after the game in Hungarian, but it might be false, as the world-famous Pepper newspaper wrote that which is the worst quality around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back