2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing any tweets about record breaking shirt sales in the coming season, unless it's a record for the least amount of sales.

Evertons-Belgium-midfield-008.jpg

I'd love an away kit like this
I'd love some players like that.

Southampton's home kit has been revealed. Not very Southampton but I like the kit. Like ours probably will be, it is somewhat ruined by an awful crypto sponsor

View attachment 171714

View attachment 171715
Feels odd to say it but not enough red on that for me - should be proper stripes, it just doesn’t look Southampton-y enough

Hope Hummel do better for us - I’ve really liked what they’ve given us the last few seasons.

Southampton's home kit has been revealed. Not very Southampton but I like the kit. Like ours probably will be, it is somewhat ruined by an awful crypto sponsor

View attachment 171714

View attachment 171715
The lad at the front (I assume ward-prowse?) has a face like ‘who are these random people I’ve been put into a photo shoot with?’

I strongly dislike the centralising of badge and kit manufacturer and I really hope our shirt doesn’t follow suit

View attachment 171714

View attachment 171715

Horrendous that. The geometric pattern doesn't even make it onto the sleeves, and don't know what's going on with the red apron front either.

Anyway, that seems like a better back 5 than we have this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.