2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it more than I thought I would. It's very simple, and you can barely see those weird markings that look like tyre tracks. Even the Stake.com logo actually doesn't look too bad. The whole thing is quite retro to me. Put me down for one shirt with number 7 Richarlison on the back please.

When was the last time we had a decent home kit? This one looks like a top you'd wear for bed. At the sponsor logo looks like it's drawn by a kid

I like it more than I thought I would. It's very simple, and you can barely see those weird markings that look like tyre tracks. Even the Stake.com logo actually doesn't look too bad. The whole thing is quite retro to me. Put me down for one shirt with number 7 Richarlison on the back please.
You mean prince ruperts tower?

Well it's not a coincidence... They both occured when they needed to. At our year end. This isn't the giant conspiracy you think it is. It's how year end works.
lol lol lol

The Richarlison sale and kit launch aren't related.
The Burnley dropping of their appeal to the PL and Tarkowski announcements wont be related either.

There's some naive people around.

This football industy is corrupt to the core. It's rigged in a hundred different ways.

Unbelievable.

Feel sorry for Dave.

With the impending takeover, stadium news, Richy going, Tarkowski conspiracy, shirt release date conspiracy, his little mind has fractured into a thousand pieces.

Might start a GoFundMe.

I tell everyone these things are going to happen and get slated for it...and then there's an attempt at gaslighting me when I'm proven right.

That's brilliant, it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.