2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that. More than last season's, certainly. The fabric pattern is a nice touch.

I think Hummel's first kit for us is still my favourite, but this one is pretty good.
It doesn;t matter what the design or fabric is when you have that monstrosity scrawled all over it and completely ruining it.

It's like a birthday cake being wheeled out in a restaurant when someone in the kitchen has shat on top of it.

It doesn;t matter what the design or fabric is when you have that monstrosity scrawled all over it and completely ruining it.

It's like a birthday cake being wheeled out in a restaurant when someone in the kitchen has shat on top of it.
Dave, why not take a break?

I think your rage is eating you up. It's not a pleasant thing to witness, can't be pleasant for you, either.

Should offer an option to pay an extra £20 to have EITC on the front instead of that squiggly mess, with half going to local causes, half going as a rebate to Stake. (Which they should immediately donate back to EITC). They are paying to be on TV not on my kit which I will wear in front of MOTD with socks and shinnies obv.

At the very least allow it on the kids kits.

It's not royal blue and they scrawled the tower all over the shirt. Like they let a toddler loose with a crayon. How many more years of these amateurs do we have

Bit of a gripe for me in that they’re allowing player name and number printing. These haven’t been confirmed for next season, people still buy them and then kick off when a player changes his number or leaves. Don’t give people the option. They should only allow custom printing. Yes you get around that by saying your name is Calvert-Lewin and you’d like number 9 as well, but the receipt would show that it was a custom job and then it’s the customer’s fault.

However, I like the kit, the white under the arms is a little big as is the sponsor. Keeper kit is horrendous. Navy and orange training shorts with the zips are deffo on the purchase list.

Status
Not open for further replies.