2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted in the sponsor forum, by @TheKr0w noticed it wasn’t in here so have added it, don’t know why it’s rotated, sorry.

195436BD-6406-4A8A-BB18-924D54B91462.jpeg

This was posted in the sponsor forum, by @TheKr0w noticed it wasn’t in here so have added it, don’t know why it’s rotated, sorry.

View attachment 167543
There's a website called PESMaster where you can design kits for the football game PES (or whatever it's called now) using templates and stuff. I used it quite a lot during lockdown when I was super bored. I'm pretty sure that's just a screen shot from there.

https://i0.wp.com/www.thekitman.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/img_5965.jpg?resize=1536,864&ssl=1

Kilmarnock have released their 22/23 kit and has a sort of V neck collar. The Coventry kit has also been released by Hummel and is a round neck but looks very plain. I wouldnt mind the Kilmarnock style in just royal blue and white, none of this yellow on the home strip. All white shorts including badge and logo with plain white socks would like decent. If they go with the V neck then incorporate diamonds into the material pattern like the late 80's kit

https://i0.wp.com/www.thekitman.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/img_5965.jpg?resize=1536,864&ssl=1

Kilmarnock have released their 22/23 kit and has a sort of V neck collar. The Coventry kit has also been released by Hummel and is a round neck but looks very plain. I wouldnt mind the Kilmarnock style in just royal blue and white, none of this yellow on the home strip. All white shorts including badge and logo with plain white socks would like decent. If they go with the V neck then incorporate diamonds into the material pattern like the late 80's kit
The collar on the Kilmarnock kit is the same as the Southampton kits from this season so doubt we will be getting them. Could still be a V, just not likely to be this style

The collar on the Kilmarnock kit is the same as the Southampton kits from this season so doubt we will be getting them. Could still be a V, just not likely to be this style

I wouldn't mind that style, can we have the sponsor as well, proper sponsor that!

The crest/badge. PLEASE bring it back. I love simple things (LOL) and just a plain royal blue shirt with a white/round collar, the crest above and plain white shorts and socks would be perfect for me. And the away kit - amber shirt, blue shorts.

As much as I hate everything about them and their kits, Liverpool's use of just the plain Liver Bird as their crest is fantastic. If I was in charge of designing a new crest for Everton, Id go with a blue Liver Bird on a white background as our crest. They were ours originally, they tried to burn the buildings down, why not, imagine the fume!

Decent that, but the V neck is knocking me.

The stripe on it is making it look asymmetrical

Status
Not open for further replies.