2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one thing that needs to be changed. Having the kit available from mid July is not good enough from a commercial stand point. Other teams have already got theirs on sale, and we haven’t even seen what are new kit looks like. Half the summer gone where I could have my kid in it playing footy.

The biggest issue with it taking so long to release is that the delivery times from China are like 6 weeks. Means my kids don't have a kit till near October.

I really could do with them releasing it in the middle of April so that I can get it on time.

Anyone have the dates last years where announced? seems to be going on long this, but just not sure if it feels that way.
Last season they were out a bit later as we were changing sponsor.

Home kit was released on July 1st.

Away kit on July 19th.

Third on August 11th.

Away kit on July 19th.

Third on August 11th.

1st July! We're on the 12th June now with not so much as a crumb of info about when news is inbound of what the kits may look like. Does the club not understand that I'd quite like to put some money into it?

1st July! We're on the 12th June now with not so much as a crumb of info about when news is inbound of what the kits may look like. Does the club not understand that I'd quite like to put some money into it?
The kit last year was first teased by Hummel on June 30th and released on July 1st so it could be as quick a turnaround this year.

Since Hummel came on board, none of the kits were leaked before hand, just a teaser the day before the actual reveal

This is one thing that needs to be changed. Having the kit available from mid July is not good enough from a commercial stand point. Other teams have already got theirs on sale, and we haven’t even seen what are new kit looks like. Half the summer gone where I could have my kid in it playing footy.
Yeah, but why would you do that to your poor child?

Away kit on July 19th.

Third on August 11th.

Thank you Sir!

After everything that had transpired over the last 2 seasons, it had better be something pretty special.

But we all know it's gonna be spectacularly underwhelming, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.