2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this doesn't affect our deal although if they want to remove their logo from us to move on to Chelsea I'd be more than happy. I thought it was pretty off for us to take a gambling sponsor last summer even though nothing had been agreed but now with the ban on advertising fully agreed I think that's really poor from Chelsea - I know the ban doesn't kick in til 2025 but I thought the spirit of that was to allow existing contracts to be seen out, not for clubs to take out new ones.
Agree mate, bit poor and odd.

Wonder if Chelsea have had trouble getting a sponsor recently with the chaos at the club. Not that sponsors would probably care much about it.

Agree mate, bit poor and odd.

Wonder if Chelsea have had trouble getting a sponsor recently with the chaos at the club. Not that sponsors would probably care much about it.
Possibly mate,

Or bridging the gap before the ban kicks in so can line up a bigger longer term option

Picsart_23-06-16_21-19-38-391.jpg

Big reveal tomorrow in the sporting section of JD sports in Ireland.

they've use the same template for several of their clubs kit's for the upcoming season. Pretty safe to assume we will have exactly the same thing but with a different pattern on it.

I hope not but I would not be surprised, a number of these kit manufacturers are copy and paste, it’s lazy and they get away with it.

It’s not a big deal of course, particularly when there are a lot of far bigger issues going on. I would just like to see us have some smart kits that don’t look/feel cheap for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.