2024/25 Fixtures

November is tougher than I assumed aswell with three aways out of four.

Key is to have a solid start and 2-3 wins out of first 5 home games which should be possible and try and get 2-3 aways in the first half of the season and it should be a comfortable season.

Having the two promoted teams as the final home games in May is where the Goodison crowd will respond if required...

A full set of games on FA Cup Final weekend? What's that all about? Do the finalists play mid-week after the final a few days before the final set of fixtures a week later?

Otherwise, a reasonable spread of fixtures. Spurs early doors as usual and Chelsea and Man City around Xmas again....

They are usually rearranged, pal. They were played last season just before the final set of fixtures, if I'm not mistaken? Roughly the second week of May.

Since we kicked off about the Super League thingy and stopped flying the Premier League Flag over Goodison they've had a massive tit on with us.... Yeah, no way they were gonna let us have a spotlight on our stadium and fans on the last day of the season. It'll be an arse-lick of de redmen as per.

Hopefully everyone at the home games will remember it's the last ever Goodison match against those teams and go bananas in support. Given the paucity of our squad, we're going to have to be the eleventh player in every game (I'm assuming he's starting Young, obvs).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back