Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Banned for Financial Irregularities

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Who cares....

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really don't think it is. How much can we realistically improve?
you don't think 4 or 5 quality signings obviously it's dependent on sound recruitment but if you're able to bring in numerous players who actually provide value to the squad and aren't calamitous that wouldn't be radically transformative?
'

you don't think 4 or 5 quality signings obviously it's dependent on sound recruitment but if you're able to bring in numerous players who actually provide value to the squad and aren't calamitous that wouldn't be radically transformative?
'
We might get to 12th. I don't see a path to the top half this season honestly.

Haha! They did have Kante, Vardy and Mahrez mind.

(And btw if you are 16th then you can only improve 15 places)
So all we have to do is sign two of the best players in world football that have yet to be discovered and have Gordon or DCL randomly figure out how to be a 20 goal a season striker.

Realistic.

Haha! They did have Kante, Vardy and Mahrez mind.

(And btw if you are 16th then you can only improve 15 places)
Maths is just a number.

But look at the business they did that Summer, Kante for 5m, Fuchs for free, who was amazing that season, Huth 3m, dont think the others they bought made much impact like.

But of course we aint gonna do a Leicester, I just feel that we finished 16th, not even we could fail to improve on that.

We might get to 12th. I don't see a path to the top half this season honestly.
you do know we were perennially midtable until the dumpster fire of last season right? the season where our main striker was injured for the majority of the time and we had a hasbeen polarizing boob as the manager till Jan. I don't think it's futile to aim for upper midtable with some proper recruitment and a new medical staff

Status
Not open for further replies.