27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people want to waste their money thats upto them but nothings going to change now.

They should have been doing this sort of thing when Moyes had us just outside the top 4 places and needed a bit of investment whilst Arab Royals and Russian Oligarchs were looking to buy into football pre FFP.

Instead they clapped Kenwright and believed his 24/7 investment search bollox.
Let’s not try then eh ?
Two entirely different stages, but still normal parts of the grief process.

The other side is that most expect us to lose against arsenal anyway, so better to do it in this game, when there's still over 20 games left, then later on when things are worse with less but more important games to play.
I see that. I'd always pit us against Arsenal at Goodison though, dunno why like, they always seem to tonk us. They're just a bit soft and I feel we will/can get a result.

I’ve been a blue (home and away) for over 50 years, I’ve seen us through far far worse situations than we’re in now.
This protest, live on TV, is nothing short of embarrassing. Other clubs will be laughing at us for years
You don't think we are already a laughing stock?

People genuinely laugh in my face when I say I support Everton lol

Exactly this, do the protest then get behind the tossers. The sight of thousands leaving seats might actually give them a proper kick up the backside
Maybe if those who don't leave their seats decide to boo those who do leave their seats.

Get some really good atmosphere going with people walking out and people booing to show the split of fans. :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.