27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect anyones right to protest, and I too am very disappointed & worried about what’s going on at our club right now.

BUT if you are Lampard for example and see all this constant unrest, it’s hardly a tempting proposition to come in under this dark cloud is it?

I respect anyones right to protest, and I too am very disappointed & worried about what’s going on at our club right now.

BUT if you are Lampard for example and see all this constant unrest, it’s hardly a tempting proposition to come in under this dark cloud is it?
In fairness, he actually got some positive graffiti on the gaff yesterday.

he's probably thinking you can sing whatever you want as long as your paying me 100k a week on an 18 month contract

Genuinely wtf is going on. Embarrassing the protest ffs. I get protesting for Benitez but not this.

We’ve waited years fir a billionaire. Moshiri has backed us to the hilt and now we’ve got fans trying to push him away.
That last sentence just proves you have been paying literally no attention to what these protests have been / are about

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back