27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called them idiots and I stand by it. Its a silly, meaningless gesture. I'll be supporting the lads through to full time as you and all the spoilt children perform your walk out.
They're not idiots mate they're evertonians worried about the club, good on you that's your opinion I'm on the fence wether to stay or go .people who do aren't idiots just passionate, we all want same thing a great everton

I guarantee any such action wouldn't be taking place against *the board* if Benitez has been sacked after the derby.

This is mostly just feet stamping to get the manager down the road because Moshiri backed Benitez yesterday.
It wont happen, there will be some who do it but on mass no chance, I can see a lot just not going but going in and walking out 27 minutes later, I'll be shocked.
I have 4 people from Yorkshire by me, are they really going to drive over and go after 27 minutes, no.
3 points on Monday is more important, how about everyone stay for 90 minutes and encourage the players, they need it more then ever.

I’m not sure of this idea however it has to be said the way some of you are disagreeing about it you come across as disingenuous. It’s like you’re trying to shame them in fear of ridicule or something.

People do support the team and we still have a bunch of disinterested over paid dossers in the squad with terrible performances. Not to mention sell out home & away. God forbid if apathy kicked in.

And don’t give me that moral high ground stuff, you soon show your colours with your patronising and passive insults. I’ve seen you lot try this before with the blue union people “just get behind the team ffs” “ we don’t to be a venkys” and stuff like that.

It’s shame tactics plain and simple.

It wont happen, there will be some who do it but on mass no chance, I can see a lot just not going but going in and walking out 27 minutes later, I'll be shocked.
I have 4 people from Yorkshire by me, are they really going to drive over and go after 27 minutes, no.
3 points on Monday is more important, how about everyone stay for 90 minutes and encourage the players, they need it more then ever.
The players need to give back something to the fans for once

If you are more angry at ideas from other fans than the failings on the pitch, then maybe you need to take a step back and re-evaluate the state of the club.

The fans have supported this club through thin and thin for decades with very little in return. At some point people come to the end of what they can put up with. Our fans are the most patient in the country, to the extent that any small acts of protest are always met with derision from certain quarters.

If fans do nothing then nothing will change. And if nothing changes then 30 years of decline will become 50 or 60 years of decline sooner than you think. If any increase in accountability and standards around the club comes from this then that's a big positive. Change is gradual but always has to start somewhere.

Before the sneering starts, it's not a 'go the game for 27 mins protest and leave for the night'

It's go down to the concourse until the second half starts, so the support for the team is still there for the second half.

Yeah right.

That would be great.

Imagine 35,000 people crammed like cattle in a limited space for a half hour, breathing all over each other.

COVID would have a field day in a super spreader scenario like that.

A very irresponsible suggestion in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.