27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably thinks firing brands is the required management change

He needs to think again
4BCC43D6-4EA5-4281-AA70-1306DA47DD06.jpeg

You don’t think the campaign has had ANY impact ? Im not saying it got him sacked btw .
I honestly don’t know only the people at the top of the club would be able to answer that but my personal view is no. I think to have an impact a protect as such needs to happen several times and at scale to have an impact- do you think Moshiri really cares about this planned protest?

I honestly don’t know only the people at the top of the club would be able to answer that but my personal view is no. I think to have an impact a protect as such needs to happen several times and at scale to have an impact- do you think Moshiri really cares about this planned protest?
So neither of us know either way . I do think the pressure of this is making them very uncomfortable though

The only way Moshiri can avoid this protest is by;

Despatching Brands, Kenwright, Baxendale, Unsworth, Ferguson and Benitez.

Hiring professional replacements with a track record of delivering success both on and off the pitch.

Ploughing more money in to the club to support the new manager achieve his/her goals.

Taking a backseat and letting the professionals get on with their jobs without interference.

The only way Moshiri can avoid this protest is by;

Despatching Brands, Kenwright, Baxendale, Unsworth, Ferguson and Benitez.

Hiring professional replacements with a track record of delivering success both on and off the pitch.

Ploughing more money in to the club to support the new manager achieve his/her goals.

Taking a backseat and letting the professionals get on with their jobs without interference.
In lots of ways I’m not a fan of the bloke , in relation to some of his transfer stuff but he was brilliant then .

Everyone speaking very well on the Twitter Space.

Things I think are important to add to the discussion:
1: fans may not all be in agreement towards the method or even intent of protest. The important thing will be to recognise we’re all Evertonians who want the best for the club and are trying to bring about the best for the club. Whatever form that takes we should all be respectful to each other and not let infighting distract from bringing about improvement. Whether that’s protesting or not protesting we should all be united that we all have the club’s interests at heart.

2: should the planned protest not bring about the stated aims, some thought needs to be given to what next steps are. Obviously we’re limited in what we can directly affect, but in terms of sustaining the message we need to be prepared for the fact that a one-off event may not be enough to bring about what we’re asking for (i.e. engagement and communication from the majority shareholder)

I obviously agree that something needs doing but voted against as we're in such a precarious position at the moment. I may be wrong but I think with the fans behind the team like against the RS we can get something tomorrow which hopefully helps boost the old confidence for the Palace game. I couldn't give two ***** what the RS would do or what the bellend pundits on Sky, TalkSport or the bearded tub of lard Martin Samuel thinks, we're deep in the brown stuff and points from these two could stop us from dropping into the bottom three. It's a difficult one and I 100% understand those think it's the only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.