#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is exactly right in my view. The 27 campaign has been in touch with FAB who were then going to take the points forward, iirc. Why is there now about to be another release which will probably create even more divide just before such an important game. Is also interesting that things are being “teased” by a moderator on here who then claims not to know what it’s about. Cloak and dagger springs to mind, and exactly what the 27c are against!
I am not teasing at all.
I am not part of the 27Campaign and never have been.
I do not know the details of whatever is being prepared by the Campaign - I am only aware that something may/could be made public in the next 24/48 hours.
There is no cloak and dagger.

And like I said to another poster earlier, why not wait till whatever is going to be released is released and then form an opinion !!

Is the answer that the fanbase is full of cowards?
I wouldn't say that, the fan base don't all sit on the same wave length, but that is a good thing, it's why we're not like a brain dead cult following a set of rules, we're chosen individual's who all have our own beliefs on all things Everton

I wouldn't say that, the fan base don't all sit on the same wave length, but that is a good thing, it's why we're not like a brain dead cult following a set of rules, we're chosen individual's who all have our own beliefs on all things Everton
No mate, I was at Goodison when they clapped Bill on the big screen.

I am not teasing at all.
I am not part of the 27Campaign and never have been.
I do not know the details of whatever is being prepared by the Campaign - I am only aware that something may/could be made public in the next 24/48 hours.
There is no cloak and dagger.

And like I said to another poster earlier, why not wait till whatever is going to be released is released and then form an opinion !!
My opinion is already formed on the timing of any release, which was my point. I’ll obviously form another opinion on the content when/if it arrives !!

My opinion is already formed on the timing of any release, which was my point. I’ll obviously form another opinion on the content when/if it arrives !!
So you've already made your mind up on something abut which nether of us know the details... and your opinion is purely based on timing and your thinking that it'll be divisive.
Again, I suggest like me, let's wait and see what's said before commenting one way or the other.

So you've already made your mind up on something abut which nether of us know the details... and your opinion is purely based on timing and your thinking that it'll be divisive.
Again, I suggest like me, let's wait and see what's said before commenting one way or the other.
Andy, read my post! I have made my mind up about the timing, not the content! I have no idea on the content!!

Andy, read my post! I have made my mind up about the timing, not the content! I have no idea on the content!!
For a lot of our fans, there is always an issue on timing. We can't do in when we are in the poo in the league (fair enough). We can't do it during the summer because "it's only fair to give the Board the chance to change" or some similar wishful thinking. We can't do it at the start of a new season because it would ruin all the positivity. But it is too big an issue to ignore, so at some point a stand has to be taken, surely?

I always like them green scarves the United fans wore, it got a message over, it was visual and it wasn't destructive.
That was a good protest, did it help the cause? I dunno,but it certainly highlighted there was problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back