#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not abusing the fans and I completely get where 27C is coming from - I share their views on the club regressing and the failures of the board, as does the vast majority of the fan base; I'm just not surprised that the billionaire at the top doesn't seem overly interested beyond paying occassional lip service. I would be surprised if the lastest social media campaign resulted in the desired change that hasn't happened at any point under Moshiri so far.
Well let's wait and see what is presented.

Boxing day can only be about supporting Frank, supporting the players, nothing else.
Until we get clear of the threat of relegation that's our focus.

Maybe things could be different once we reach 40 points.
The Campaign have already confirmed that there will be no matchday activities that could/might detract from the performance of the team.
At the end of the day, they're all Blues and want the best for the team and the club - the Campaign is about improving the club, not wrecking it.

Well let's wait and see what is presented.
Sorry for the length of this ramble….

I’m in the camp of fully supporting any blue actively striving to improve the current mess; it’s taking things a step further than shouting from the stands and has been respectful in tone. But also sadly sceptical of it making any difference, to the point where if the message isn’t clear, detailed, concise and realistic, it’s too easy for the club (and other fans) to shrug off.

I queried this in the summer, but what is the utopia for the campaign in terms of Moshiri’s response to the next release? We got our limp apology last season and a promise to try harder (which I guess included bringing in Lampard, a massive coaching team, Thelwell and backing them as much as was allowed by P&S).

And one step further, what does the campaign think needs to be done (not said) very very specifically from a business, board, management point of view? I know there are some financial people involved in the campaign, what do they want specifically (I worked on the statutory audit of a PL winning team who also had/needed changes at the top, and I wouldn’t profess to have a clue how to stop the rot here).

We all know passionate blues who are really really stressed by the current spiral, but when asked what they want it usually boils down to “sack Bill and stop being so crap at everything”. That’s not a solution. It’s very true, but really just venting of frustration.

I hope it makes a difference and continues to be respectful to the fool who has wasted millions of his own money. Just concerned it’s like writing to complain about refs decisions and getting another apology. We got that and we are still crap and still didn’t get the penalty. Only so many times Mosh can apologise for the past, and the management team and players have changed since the last apology, but it’s made zero difference to points on the board.

Dreading the season restarting tbh. Sorry.

Sorry for the length of this ramble….

I’m in the camp of fully supporting any blue actively striving to improve the current mess; it’s taking things a step further than shouting from the stands and has been respectful in tone. But also sadly sceptical of it making any difference, to the point where if the message isn’t clear, detailed, concise and realistic, it’s too easy for the club (and other fans) to shrug off.

I queried this in the summer, but what is the utopia for the campaign in terms of Moshiri’s response to the next release? We got our limp apology last season and a promise to try harder (which I guess included bringing in Lampard, a massive coaching team, Thelwell and backing them as much as was allowed by P&S).

And one step further, what does the campaign think needs to be done (not said) very very specifically from a business, board, management point of view? I know there are some financial people involved in the campaign, what do they want specifically (I worked on the statutory audit of a PL winning team who also had/needed changes at the top, and I wouldn’t profess to have a clue how to stop the rot here).

We all know passionate blues who are really really stressed by the current spiral, but when asked what they want it usually boils down to “sack Bill and stop being so crap at everything”. That’s not a solution. It’s very true, but really just venting of frustration.

I hope it makes a difference and continues to be respectful to the fool who has wasted millions of his own money. Just concerned it’s like writing to complain about refs decisions and getting another apology. We got that and we are still crap and still didn’t get the penalty. Only so many times Mosh can apologise for the past, and the management team and players have changed since the last apology, but it’s made zero difference to points on the board.

Dreading the season restarting tbh. Sorry.
An excellent post and very well put indeed.

Id expect the clubs owner or board rep to respond to an "open letter" from the everton fan advisory board or the everton fans forum.

I wouldn't expect a club owner to issue a response to a self created anonymous fronted group. That would include GrandOldTeam.
This is exactly right in my view. The 27 campaign has been in touch with FAB who were then going to take the points forward, iirc. Why is there now about to be another release which will probably create even more divide just before such an important game. Is also interesting that things are being “teased” by a moderator on here who then claims not to know what it’s about. Cloak and dagger springs to mind, and exactly what the 27c are against!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back