#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your beyond paradoy, I love how bill has signed all this lot off , who the F brought Moshiri to the club ?? The tooth fairy ?

Kenwright brought the arsonist to the club he supplied the matches but didn’t set it alight, don’t touch our bill! He got rid off Peter Johnson!! Absolutely pathetic
You do realise you are arguing with your own quote don't you ?

Twice before he owned us we had to get lucky last game of the season to stay up, last season we nearly went down, this season we are even worse, when Kenwright owned us we were stable without such worries.

There is abig difference from getting involved to be the owner and being responsible

The one thing Kenwright categorically got right was appointing Moyes when he did. Moyes ran the entire footballing operation and we weren't prepared for him to leave.

Kenwright's legacy can only be based on facts. He appointed the right fella to stabilise us but in his time we have had 3 failed stadium moves, crippling lack of investment pre-Moshiri, sold the best English talent of a generation and the club has entered its longest spell without a trophy.

I personally think he'll hang around until the stadium is built and call it quits then.

The one thing Kenwright categorically got right was appointing Moyes when he did. Moyes ran the entire footballing operation and we weren't prepared for him to leave.

Kenwright's legacy can only be based on facts. He appointed the right fella to stabilise us but in his time we have had 3 failed stadium moves, crippling lack of investment pre-Moshiri, sold the best English talent of a generation and the club has entered its longest spell without a trophy.

I personally think he'll hang around until the stadium is built and call it quits then.
He wanted Gary megson so he nearly blew that to

Good post. Yeah but this all sounds good for Kenwright, he will always get credit for Moyes and sticking with him, he didnt even want him at first but took advice, thats what good people do, they take advice from good people, unlike Farhad who either takes bad advice or wont listen.

I agree, Kenwright's legacy can only be based on facts, worse before he owned us and a lot worse then after. Yeah once the stadium is done and we move then he wil leave, job done, although if we hopfully get a buyer sooner he wont last that long.

He wanted Gary megson so he nearly blew that to
He didnt blow it, he took advice, its was a great move from him, unlike Farhad's hiring and then stupidly firing of Sam, hiring of silva, sacking of Silva, appointing a manager who used us as a stop gap, appointing Rafael, Brands and Waslh... and people trust this guy to replace Bill?
Bill stays.

Following the second open letter sent to Mr.Moshiri by the 27Campaign that has not seen any acknowledgement or response from the owner, I understand that the Campaign are preparing further material and a whole new social media presentation that may/should/will go live within the next day or so.
I'm not sure what's the more surprising bit here: the shocker that a billionaire businessman hasn't responded to a letter from the complaining rabble who'll still get their wallets out anyway, or that some new tweetbook post is supposed to be a possible difference-maker in the saga.

I'm not sure what's the more surprising bit here: the shocker that a billionaire businessman hasn't responded to a letter from the complaining rabble who'll still get their wallets out anyway, or that some new tweetbook post is supposed to be a possible difference-maker in the saga.
Incredible description of fellow Blues concerned about the manner in which the club is owned and run, and such a disparaging comment when you haven't any idea of what they are about to present.

I’m not sure what’s more surprising is that fans who are actually trying to engage with a badly failing owner and board get more abuse than the actual board that’s set this club back 25 years , when did Evertonions stop wanting to win, I know the chairman thinks we’ve won all sorts

Following the second open letter sent to Mr.Moshiri by the 27Campaign that has not seen any acknowledgement or response from the owner, I understand that the Campaign are preparing further material and a whole new social media presentation that may/should/will go live within the next day or so.

Excellent campaign with thoroughly decent blues who simply want the best for the club and wants the best in class to take this club forward, it’s clear the current board are about as forward thinking as a reversing dumper truck

Moshiri responded twice to open letters in the summer, albeit in a rather odd, vague, rambling, hastily written manner that raised more questions than provided answers. As for the second point, it is good news that some fans are prepared to try, we can only hope that the new material is received well

Incredible description of fellow Blues concerned about the manner in which the club is owned and run, and such a disparaging comment when you haven't any idea of what they are about to present.
Come one, it was meant tongue-in-cheek. I wasn't trying to disrespect or disparage the fanbase, I'm just not surprised that a billionaire businessman hasn't responded to a group of fans anymore than if it was Richard Branson not responding to some of his unhappy customers. True, I have no idea what they are going to present, but there has been a lot of anti-board stuff all across social media for a long time, with no real meaningful affect. I wish them good luck with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it also falls on deaf ears.

I hope that provides a bit more context behind my post. No disrespect or mockery intended.

Come one, it was meant tongue-in-cheek. I wasn't trying to disrespect or disparage the fanbase, I'm just not surprised that a billionaire businessman hasn't responded to a group of fans anymore than if it was Richard Branson not responding to some of his unhappy customers. True, I have no idea what they are going to present, but there has been a lot of anti-board stuff all across social media for a long time, with no real meaningful affect. I wish them good luck with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it also falls on deaf ears.

I hope that provides a bit more context behind my post. No disrespect or mockery intended.
Fair enough - be interested to read what you and others think of whatever is released whenever it appears

I’m not sure what’s more surprising is that fans who are actually trying to engage with a badly failing owner and board get more abuse than the actual board that’s set this club back 25 years , when did Evertonions stop wanting to win, I know the chairman thinks we’ve won all sorts
I was not abusing the fans and I completely get where 27C is coming from - I share their views on the club regressing and the failures of the board, as does the vast majority of the fan base; I'm just not surprised that the billionaire at the top doesn't seem overly interested beyond paying occassional lip service. I would be surprised if the lastest social media campaign resulted in the desired change that hasn't happened at any point under Moshiri so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back