#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your beyond paradoy, I love how bill has signed all this lot off , who the F brought Moshiri to the club ?? The tooth fairy ?

Kenwright brought the arsonist to the club he supplied the matches but didn’t set it alight, don’t touch our bill! He got rid off Peter Johnson!! Absolutely pathetic

Look what I think we are to tolerant,we the supporters got us out of jail last season. but when we had a chance to say to the owner and the sad sack board not alot joined in a protest to say get off your arses we've had enough of how the club is getting run that's all .that shower over the park done it about pricing and it worked. Stop accepting mediocre imo give them what for.but on the other side still get behind the team

Your beyond paradoy, I love how bill has signed all this lot off , who the F brought Moshiri to the club ?? The tooth fairy ?
Bill did, so your saying it was Peter Johnson at fault for the Kenwright era?

Please point me to where you didn't want Bill too sell to Farhad?
Please explain why if this mess is the fault of Kenwright why didn't we get in it before Farhad arrived? All we got in then was Europe

Look what I think we are to tolerant,we the supporters got us out of jail last season. but when we had a chance to say to the owner and the sad sack board not alot joined in a protest to say get off your arses we've had enough of how the club is getting run that's all .that shower over the park done it about pricing and it worked. Stop accepting mediocre imo give them what for.but on the other side still get behind the team
They can't, look at that Leicester game, the support was terrible.
Besides we can't get on the owner to do anything since he never turns up, he created a massive mess for us then left it to others to fix

Kenwright will go down as the poster boy for the most unsuccessful period in the clubs history trophy wise. We were 'big five' when he first got involved in the club at board level in 1989, now we are 'bottom five' with standards never lower.
Twice before he owned us we had to get lucky last game of the season to stay up, last season we nearly went down, this season we are even worse, when Kenwright owned us we were stable without such worries.

There is abig difference from getting involved to be the owner and being responsible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back