#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Evertonians, I have been asked to post on behalf of @The Esk He has told me he feels to important to post of the forum himself anymore after the last 20 times he's been shown to be inaccurate - none of which where foreseen. (force majuer).

You need to LISTEN to me and know what I need to know about the club.

I will continuously demand to seek information which is legally hidden by any organisation never mind a premier league club.

PLEASE follow my twitter account AND make this Everton website and the one that is the front of the 27 year campaign www.thesk.org your home page.

Any questions, my real profile and personal email is not hidden - I am still waiting for Moshiri to meet ME in person.

Best Regards

The Esk.
R u ok Hun?

Them doesn't sit well with me I walked out and came back second half my son felt strongly about situation I went with him, I went to the demonstration and imo if we had gone down there would have been thousands.. everyone is entitled to a opinion but we have a fella in kenwright who's getting a load of yes men around him giving advice to a fella with money but hasn't got a clue about running a football club and convincing him he does ffs

Same energy

Attachments

• 3488AF17-5E0E-4172-A2AC-A08A223008A5.webp
    3488AF17-5E0E-4172-A2AC-A08A223008A5.webp
    20 KB · Views: 83
  • Farhad Moshiri (including share purchases) has committed more than £800 million to his ownership of Everton. The club’s issues have not been one of lack of resources. They are down to poor leadership, poor decision making and poor execution. Aggregate losses to June 2021 (the date of the last accounts) are £356 million. We estimate further losses of £72 million for 2021/22 - accounts yet to be published.
This raises an interesting philosophical (and practical) question that applies across various sports: "Where does an owner's obligation begin and end?"

If they're willing to pony up the cash, do they have the right to drive the whole thing into the ground? Functionally, we as a society say 'yes'. Moshiri can drive the club into a financial abyss, just as Musk can send Twitter's share price to zero, without legal repercussions. Stupidity is not a crime. It often correlates with an inability to perceive where the lines are, when it comes to criminal conduct, but in and of itself stupidity is not illegal. If Moshiri or Musk are willing to bear the financial consequences of mismanagement, we don't throw them into the clink or compel them to divest.

In practice, we seem to feel differently about the issue. We implicitly think that the owner of a sports team, or other business of cultural significance, has some responsibilities to those who came before that built the business into what it is today. We perceive them as stewards - individuals or small groups whose ownership is a temporary state of somewhat arbitrary financial circumstance - and believe that they have an obligation to manage the business well for the benefit of current players, former players and fans whose physical, monetary and emotional investment put the club into its present position.

If this is the case, obviously the present statutory situation will not do. We have people like Donald Sterling and Dan Snyder who banked billions of dollars worth of franchise appreciation during lengthy spells of incompetent ownership in which they engaged extensively in socially unacceptable behavior. We don't want to be associated with these people, we don't want them tarnishing our franchise/club and we don't want them functionally bilking us.

These people obviously won't self-regulate. Calling them out doesn't work. They don't listen to us, because they don't care about us. They care about dollar signs, or the local currency equivalent. The only possible remedies for the situation are therefore legal and rules-based.

So: what should we be doing collectively about the situation? Are we the ones in the wrong here? If not, what laws or league rules should we be passing to put the onus where it belongs? What should the standards for something like a recall election be? Who should have the right to participate in such a plebiscite?

Kenwright chose him so it is partly his fault. You say more funds, what funds ? When Kenwright was at the helm Moyes funded his own transfers with sales, behave mate, don't try and change history, we were up to our eyes in debt, with no means to pay it back, at the very least Moshiri could afford to do so. Another thing Kenwright sold everything he could belonging to Everton, even season ticket sales for the next couple of years. Bill Kenwright never put a penny into Everton football club but has made £40m, let that sink in....

Borrowed the money off the reprehensible Phillip Green too

He put a transfer request in on the last day of the window. I would assume his not being sold stuff was said under the assumption that he wanted to stay here at the club he supposedly loved.

You can't force a player to stay who doesnt want to be there, well you can, but you don't.

Why on earth would you believe Wayne Rooney?

Everton Would have been put into administration without selling Rooney , no doubt about it that’s why he was sold and why the narrative came out that he wanted to leave to save Kenwrights sorry arse

Everton Would have been put into administration without selling Rooney , no doubt about it that’s why he was sold and why the narrative came out that he wanted to leave to save Kenwrights sorry arse
So we shouldnt have sold him and went into administration then?

He wanted to leave regardless, of course he did.

Your ignoring the common theme here we HAD to sell our golden jewell for £10m upfront to keep the banks happy, I don’t know how else to explain it
That's football for you.

We came 4th the next season and solidified ourselves as a top 6-7 team for the next few seasons after a good few years of being rubbish. Why is it such an issue?

And above all, he and his agent demanded a move anyway.

It wasn't Kenwright’s arse it was saving, it was Evertons, we had too sell him, just shows what a bad job Moshiri has done that all these years later we have just HAD to sell Richarlison.

That's football for you.

We came 4th the next season and solidified ourselves as a top 6-7 team for the next few seasons after a good few years of being rubbish. Why is it such an issue?

And above all, he and his agent demanded a move anyway.

I think Thunk your attaching way to much importance on a theatre impresario over David Moyes who single handidly kept the club over performing , bills 28 year hiatus from trophy winning will stay with this club forever , guys a loser and a liar nothing else

I think Thunk your attaching way to much importance on a theatre impresario over David Moyes who single handidly kept the club over performing , bills 28 year hiatus from trophy winning will stay with this club forever , guys a loser and a liar nothing else
Honestly, all I am bothered about is Rooney being turned into some kind of hard done by martyr. He is a rat.

It wasn't Kenwright’s arse it was saving, it was Evertons, we had too sell him, just shows what a bad job Moshiri has done that all these years later we have just HAD to sell Richarlison.

Who let Moshiri in???
Who let this madman in that’s done this
After waiting 16 years for investment
Who let Moshiri do this to us
And whose still there now
Despite him being the one constant in decades of no trophy’s and mismanagement

Like it or not

Literally everything boils down to bill Kenwright

He’s cost a generation and long suffering blues 28 years of not seeing us win anything

I find it deeply insulting that he has one supporter left amongst the fanbase

Blues have suffered too much ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back