#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deserved the abuse, just for wanting my directors and club to be better and do better?! Sound.

My kids deserved the abuse they got simply for walking out with me!? No problem.

The 27 walkout fans deserved vitriol and abuse for wanting to use the sly tv cameras to demonstrate to the world our disdain and dissatisfaction with an inept board of directors, who have consistently driven the club downwards and tried to limit our hopes & expectations, whilst paying themselves disgustingly high salaries!?! Nice one.

Maybe I will crawl off and start a separate team, if supporters like you are what I’m leaving behind.

The whole point of doing it whilst the match was on was to have it air while the cameras were running, if we all would have got behind it the message couldn’t have been clearer.

At the same time, I didn’t give stick to any fan who wanted nothing to do with the walk out, nor would I ever abuse them - you pays your money, you takes your choice. It would have been nice if the same courtesy was afforded to those of us who did want to do something.

Instead we got blue bills face getting great cheers and the silent majority of zombified supporters, who don’t normally open their traps at the match actually waking up and getting behind the team for a change, and then throwing barbed comments and abuse at us.

Not so sure it’s us who are spreading the toxic division here mate, but good luck to you - keep clapping Blue Bill, enjoy the club you deserve.

No one gave them abuse. Apart from a boo?

He put a transfer request in on the last day of the window. I would assume his not being sold stuff was said under the assumption that he wanted to stay here at the club he supposedly loved.

You can't force a player to stay who doesnt want to be there, well you can, but you don't.

Why on earth would you believe Wayne Rooney?
We didn’t sell Stones or southall after transfer requests. Was the Board and Bill that stupid to think they wouldn’t have got at Least 20mil the following summer with a year left.
We needed to sell to pay either banks or one of Bill’s rich mates who was borrowing him money with huge interest on top.

There's so many lies floating around the place no one knows the truth except for the league table
This is a good point, there so much from all sides, we only know one thing, what we can see in the 90 minutes, and it's not good enough.
Our only focus at the matches has to be playing our part to get the results we want

We didn’t sell Stones or southall after transfer requests. Was the Board and Bill that stupid to think they wouldn’t have got at Least 20mil the following summer with a year left.
We needed to sell to pay either banks or one of Bill’s rich mates who was borrowing him money with huge interest on top.
Yeah we did need to sell, thats just a fact of life. So we sold him because he lashed in a transfer request so we could do something that season instead of having a disgruntled player on our books.

It worked out OK too by and large.

Hello fellow Evertonians, I have been asked to post on behalf of @The Esk He has told me he feels to important to post of the forum himself anymore after the last 20 times he's been shown to be inaccurate - none of which where foreseen. (force majuer).

You need to LISTEN to me and know what I need to know about the club.

I will continuously demand to seek information which is legally hidden by any organisation never mind a premier league club.

PLEASE follow my twitter account AND make this Everton website and the one that is the front of the 27 year campaign www.thesk.org your home page.

Any questions, my real profile and personal email is not hidden - I am still waiting for Moshiri to meet ME in person.

Best Regards

The Esk.

Hello fellow Evertonians, I have been asked to post on behalf of @The Esk He has told me he feels to important to post of the forum himself anymore after the last 20 times he's been shown to be inaccurate - none of which where foreseen. (force majuer).

I will continuously demand to seek information which is legally hidden by any organisation never mind a premier league club.

PLEASE follow my twitter account AND make this Everton website and the one that is the front of the 27 year campaign www.thesk.org your home page.

Any questions, my real profile and personal email is not hidden - I am still waiting for Moshiri to meet ME in person.

Best Regards

The Esk.
Really weird behaviour this mate, what’s Esk done to you personally?

Best Regards

The Esk.

It's funny.... Because it's true. Ego maniac him

No one gave them abuse. Apart from a boo?
Them doesn't sit well with me I walked out and came back second half my son felt strongly about situation I went with him, I went to the demonstration and imo if we had gone down there would have been thousands.. everyone is entitled to a opinion but we have a fella in kenwright who's getting a load of yes men around him giving advice to a fella with money but hasn't got a clue about running a football club and convincing him he does ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back