#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly why the physical AGM needs to be reinstated.

OK, not everyone can attend but at least it was openly reported (by press and people who attended) The fact that our current chairman has removed the requirement to hold them TWICE over the years shows what a complete shitehawk he is. He cannot stand any kind of critical scrutiny.

Why have a fan Advisory Board (who's aim was the provide a conduit between various fan groups and the board) signing NDAs? It's an impotent organisation, just as the club planned.
I find it astonishing that anyone on the FAB would agree to sign an NDA.
Surely they should have refused on mass to sign one and throw it back in the club's court to scrap the FAB or accept it would not be signed.
It seems to me they have signed it purely as they don't want to end their 5 minutes of fame and are putting their own egos before the good of rest of the fans
The FAB should be scrapped it is just a PR exercise by the club.

Surely they should have refused on mass to sign one and throw it back in the club's court to scrap the FAB or accept it would not be signed.
It seems to me they have signed it purely as they don't want to end their 5 minutes of fame and are putting their own egos before the good of rest of the fans

Exactly. It's selfish of those appointed to jump into those positions and surprised no one stood up and told them it should be given to those who have the the necessary skills and critical thinking to perform in those roles.

I can’t say re the UK but in the USA NDAs can be difficult to enforce. Courts don’t like when they’re used for purposes other than protecting legitimately confidential interests (say, you’re involved in developing some scientific advance). Avoiding embarrassment doesn’t really rise to that level.

More to the point it’s a terrible look for the club to have required it and it would be 1000x worse if they did try to enforce. What are they going yo do anyway, deny?

Publish and be damned right? Let it all hang out.

I suspect there won't be many happy clappers there to greet Saint Bill's mug if it pops up on the screen again. Yes, I'm still bitter about the Blue Union farce.
Some well meaning fans made a few mistakes but they were right all along.
All their hard work undone by Bill's mates in the press and some soppy supporters in the crowd.
I'm glad there seems to be a rare consensus among all the groups now.
Hope the players give Southampton hell and then the fans give the board the same treatment After the game.
Safe journey to everyone who is going today.

After the coach greeting and the negativity that ensued by the media, followed by the result, is this as far as we can take this?

Nah, I think we can shove their noses in the mess they've made and smack them on the nose with a newspaper.

Might be how they learn.

The Arsenal game is now the opportunity for the biggest ever turnout before a match to support the players arrival on the team coach. No dodgy behaviour, just pure grit, determination and unequivocal support for the team. Any other potential protest must not be a distraction to the need for 3 points. It's a tough ask getting 3, but sometimes miracles happen. All supporters' behaviour MUST be within the law at all times and especially post-match. There will be lots of cameras out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back