#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers mate. So the FAB website was due to be uo and running in November and the Q&A from that meeting in October was supposed to be put on the new website. Yet here we are in December with zip and their next meeting is in Feb. So hopefully in April 2023 we might get the q&a from October 2022 and then February's 2023 meeting will hopefully get a mention to us mere mortals during pre season 2023

And Sky gave him at least ten times the amount of time that they gave to two people interviewed outside Goodison on the same day... and funny how he was at the RLB rather than at Goodison

Snook away from the die hard blues who turned up in pouring rain at goodison to give his biased take on proceedings! Content is the word he used after 27 years without 1 single sniff off a trophy

And Sky gave him at least ten times the amount of time that they gave to two people interviewed outside Goodison on the same day... and funny how he was at the RLB rather than at Goodison

It was pathetic and massively embarrassing for any Evertonian (and I'm not denying he's a genuine Evertonian as he was out in the US and Australia with the squad and certainly paying that out of his own pocket) to say they were "satisfied" with the board.

As soon as the word "satisfied" was used, you know he's in the pocket of the club

Oh I know mate but I don't see how once they managed to get themselves into a position to be on the FAB board that they can then have the nerve to turn around and tell fans that they can't let them know what the 2 meetings were about as it was sensitive.

I still chuckle at the fella outside the Liver Building part of the FAB gang saying he was satisfied with the job the board were doing.
Jazz Bal, the chair. He continues to maintain that the Board deserve more time to turn things around.

Brown stuff deflectors

Look at it this way, something like that you have to build a rapport with people, a understanding, they get to know people.

I doubt the executives would engage if the FAB had the notion they were not good enough, that the club needs new custodians.

They may be decent folk but I highly doubt anything remotely stern in terms of criticism will come from them or anything referring to seeing them removed and new people brought in.

If people are going to scrutinise the integrity of the 27 campaign members, fine, we are all adults. That scrutiny and questioning of credibility should be also be applied to others too.

Haha what

Are they discussing national security or something

The Chair highlighted that Club colleagues have asked for certain parts of the presentations
to remain confidential due the sensitive nature of the material presented. Group agreed.

As far as I'm aware the FAB have yet to punish their own minutes or notes for the meeting.

Jazz Bal introduced Kevin Thelwell to the meeting. Jazz Bal explained that despite football operations not being part of the FAB’s official remit, supporters had raised questions on the
Club’s over-arching strategy and how that aligns with the football strategy.

What's the point of them if 'football operations' is not part of the remit?! The businesses main concern is tossing football!

The Chair thanked the Club for suggesting Kevin present the strategy to the FAB and
reminded the group on the sensitives within the presentation.

Ah nice one, this top secret 120 point plan which is going to win us the League and gain regular Champions League football.

Everton’s Director of Football explained that four strategic pillars have been at the centre of
his planning since the took up the role in February this year.

Again, top secret 'four pillars'.

The FAB are basically a pointless entity. They don't engage with the wider fan base just the small groups they've come from, provide no oversight or scrutiny, they have no say in anything since it's not a board member with voting rights.

But it's okay, they all have a nice email address. Bet some of them have had themselves business cards made.

FAB specific email addresses had been created for FAB members and formal thanks was given to the Club for organising the emails and the bio profiles on the Club website.

The board who’ve overseen 27 years of failure need replaced end of story, if you think there gonna come good ive news for you
Problem is the decline over the last 6 years, we should of moved on and built on what we had in say for example 2013/14, the reason we didn't isn't becuase of the board, its because of the owner.
Ok we regressed in Roberto's last season, ups and downs, but still had something to build on, but look at us now, we don't even have a single top class £££ player. We just lost Richarlison becuase we had too sell him, FFP rules, that's on Moshiri and the way he is running his club.
I'm convinced you think if we change the board things will get better, it's highly unlikely, just exactly who will be responsible for replacing the board?

Problem is the decline over the last 6 years, we should of moved on and built on what we had in say for example 2013/14, the reason we didn't isn't becuase of the board, its because of the owner.
Ok we regressed in Roberto's last season, ups and downs, but still had something to build on, but look at us now, we don't even have a single top class £££ player. We just lost Richarlison becuase we had too sell him, FFP rules, that's on Moshiri and the way he is running his club.
I'm convinced you think if we change the board things will get better, it's highly unlikely, just exactly who will be responsible for replacing the board?
I think its impossible to get a worse Chairman and CEO, not even Mosh could manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back