<3 Everton FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back to the opening post, I agree mate. I was wanting rid of our EX over the last 2/3 seasons as I fwelt he was not taking us anywhere except going round in circles. With regatrd to Roberto I hold my hand up at first I was not at all sure perhaps I should have had more faith. But boy has he proved me wrong.

With what has been happening this season ( greatest for many a year) the emphasis on young players I think Roberto is with us for the long haul to success.

Would you be happy if we just added two really quality players?

It's all opinion I guess. None of us really know what will happen, I can't wait for the transfer window!

This would be an excellent window for me (obviously the prices are complete and utter guesses):

Lukaku £20M
Diame £3.5M
Good young centre back (Martins Indi?) £6M
Barry FREE

Deulofeu LOAN
Traore LOAN (if possible)

I'd be buzzing my tats off if we did this or similar.

Well, yes, but what I mean is that if Martinez has 20 million to spend I'd rather, for example, that he bought two 10mil' players, or even splash it all on one to add quality to his best eleven rather than buy six players of a likely lesser quality simply to boost the depth of the squad for the
Europa League push. I'd be happy with splashing it all on Lukaku as I expect him to get better with experience.

That's not to say that he mightn't find a couple of gems in the six, but it's less likely.

Incidentally, I'd be disappointed if he had only 20 million and your wish list looks OK, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.