4pm announcement Barkley Signs new 4 year deal [Dont post GIFS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should do what Napoli did when they unveiled Gokhan Inler. They made him come out in a mask and had him sitting there for a while then took the mask off.

Can just imagine the fume now when Martinez rips off the mask and Cleverley is sitting there in the new away kit.

I'll be happy if it is a contract extension for Barkley but making it a major announcement during the transfer window isn't needed. Where are you, Rom?!

We should do what Napoli did when they unveiled Gokhan Inler. They made him come out in a mask and had him sitting there for a while then took the mask off.

Can just imagine the fume now when Martinez rips off the mask and Cleverley is sitting there in the new away kit.

Did you not see my post - ROMELU LUKAKU WITH A MOUSTACHE IN AN IRONIC THEATRICAL STYLE

It's Barkley isn't it?!

Feel like I was promised Mila Kunis and Jo Brand's just strutted in wearing a strap-on.

They probably see it as massive as he's deemed the next big thing.

Ultimately, it means bugger all cos if a decent bid comes in they'll still sell him.

OH NO I JUST REALISED I AM IN GERMANY AND I CANNOT ACCESS LIVE STREAMING GAHAHHHHH :(

If we are going to all this fuss for a contract extension it will be a bit odd.

But if those contract extensions are for Ross/McCarthy/Stones I'll still be very happy and relieved to have them signed up.

Contracts aint worth nothing mate,waste of paper.

Clubs don't even call in the press for new signings ffs

A new contract would be the best popcorn I have seen in beards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back