6 + 2 Point Deductions

Logically the second PSR breach should be punished far less than first one as the monitoring periods overlap. I reckon that even by the standards of the draconian first punishment, this will be much less and won’t involve a points deduction. Otherwise it’s pretty much double jeopardy. We will also be shown to have made considerable progress.
my only worry is that the club have included things in their calculation that caused us to fail PSR last time on the grounds they think it will get overturned on appeal. If the appeal fails, the panel may take the opinion that the club knew these weren’t admissible and admitted them anyway so are entirely at fault.
Anyway. First points deduction gets reduced because it’s just out of proportion and second one is a slap on the wrists

Personally think the appeal will fail.

Masters/Premier League really seem to be doubling-down on us and, inevitably, the new IC will tow that same line.
100%...especially with the bits and bobs that where released to the press yesterday. Always thought they'd dig their heels after the first outcry...Masters seem awfully butt hurt by all the neggy press he's received which makes me think he's doubled down.

…..maybe one for a banner;

IMG_7789.jpeg

Slowly losing interest in the EPL and Everton.

Did not watch us on Saturday, switched off at half time last night.

Ten-point deduction, Appeal, second PSR charge, loans to pay for the day to day running of the football club, mediocre, dinosauric thinking manager coupled to in the main mediocre players, Onana and Branthwaite being touted to other clubs to pay the clubs debt, in the main rubbish football.

Sick and tired of all this S and I don't look forward to matchday that much anymore.

I am sure there will be many people disagreeing with me, but that's my opinion.

Thank You!!
I reached this point around 5 years ago with Everton and about 10 years ago with the league.

I know in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter a jot but I have stopped watching and won't be watching the league again until it is sorted out and made fair. I haven't been to a game for a while and probably won't be anytime soon due to circumstances but I will do my own little protest.

Ten-point deduction, Appeal, second PSR charge, loans to pay for the day to day running of the football club, mediocre, dinosauric thinking manager coupled to in the main mediocre players, Onana and Branthwaite being touted to other clubs to pay the clubs debt, in the main rubbish football.

Sick and tired of all this S and I don't look forward to matchday that much anymore.

Thank You!!
The DCL red card was the last straw for me. Haven’t watched a game since

Thank You!!
I’m tired of the PL. Watched the cup games recently. But didn’t switch on last nights (saw Pickford saves and about 5 minutes of it around 75mins). Results in the league are irrelevant now as it’s all about courtrooms.

Just said this in the match thread but figured this was the better place for it.

Question is, with all this talk about how much super silk is getting paid to defend us this week, does his salary count towards this years PSR on our books? From what I hear, he is getting thousands per hour which could make him one of the highest earners at the club so hopefully the PL don’t stitch us up by saying it counts as operating costs

Just said this in the match thread but figured this was the better place for it.

Question is, with all this talk about how much super silk is getting paid to defend us this week, does his salary count towards this years PSR on our books? From what I hear, he is getting thousands per hour which could make him one of the highest earners at the club so hopefully the PL don’t stitch us up by saying it counts as operating costs

….he’ll be earning less than Dele Alli and might actually help us.

I have no clue what will happen, because I don't trust the process at all.

If I had to guess, I'd say we get 2 points back, because it's virtually impossible to justify a more severe penalty than administration. And then probably lose them again in the next process.

Any points deduction is a complete farce given we're talking about specific accountancy arguments. But the league have already shown they plan to make an example out of little Everton, so why should we expect that to change now.

I know in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter a jot but I have stopped watching and won't be watching the league again until it is sorted out and made fair. I haven't been to a game for a while and probably won't be anytime soon due to circumstances but I will do my own little protest.
What do you mean by ‘fair’?

….he’ll be earning less than Dele Alli and might actually help us.
I am still holding out very slight hope that Dele will be fit for the last 6 games and we play a lot of the teams around us then and if he just contributes in one like he did at Palace then he can leave knowing he did one thing for us besides taking an obscene amount of money for little in return.

I wonder if under 21s games count or if it’s just senior appearances. If they don’t count, get him playing week in week out when he’s recovered from the latest injury.

Thank You!!
There is literally no pleasure in it at all these days😢