6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think they'll wait until we're in League 1 then confirm they've made a mistake and give us 4 points back as a "no hard feelings" gift
Sadly, as said before, i think this may be the case, if we are down by our own volition they can say they put right there error but has made no difference.

To be fair though that would mean we dont pick another point up all season which is not likelyo_O 🙏

super.jpg

Just said this in the match thread but figured this was the better place for it.

Question is, with all this talk about how much super silk is getting paid to defend us this week, does his salary count towards this years PSR on our books? From what I hear, he is getting thousands per hour which could make him one of the highest earners at the club so hopefully the PL don’t stitch us up by saying it counts as operating costs
Yes, it almost certainly will count and we won’t be able to discount it from our numbers. Similarly I doubt we’d be able discount a fine either.

If we get some points back for example 4-5 we will be above forest and luton. And it's been suggested that Forest were more at fault than we were for the upcoming charge. So it's possible they will then go even further behind us. I think the way Luton are playing right now it's more likely Forest will find themselves in the mire. But then we will have to wait for them to appeal should they get a heavy deduction and it all becomes a real mess

You realise what an unholy mess this is when you look at the remaining games for us and other teams down the bottom - and realise you have NO IDEA what anyone needs to do in order to stay up.

I've loosely got us finishing on ~33 points (assuming 10 points total deduction) but whether that will be enough depends on Forest's potential deduction, our appeal, our further charge, and then THAT appeal as well.

Just a terrible, terrible mess initiated by the idiots who run the league. The likes of Masters must be feeling pressure to resign. You have one of the biggest, most glamorous brands in the world, awash with money and adored around the world, and you reduce it to this entirely through your own hubris, arrogance and greed.