6 + 2 Point Deductions

Nothing is right about the whole shandango.
Can you imagine the fume from Luton if we got the full ten points back and in doing so plunged them back into the bottom three. Poor little squeaky clean, never transgressed Luton.
Not for one moment can I imagine them oily pricks at PL not considering the collateral damage by returning those points. They've made a rod for themselves on this and are squirming.
They're points we've won on the pitch this season, Luton or any other team would look pathetic complaining about us getting them back.

They're points we've won on the pitch this season, Luton or any other team would look pathetic complaining about us getting them back.
For a good while now it's us that's been labelled as "pathetic" as we make claims about favouritism towards the select six.
Funny how other teams are finding out for themselves and are becoming more vocal about their unfair treatment from officials.

Of course it is.
The PL aren't daft. Corrupt yes but not daft.
As each weekend of games goes by they are getting a clearer picture on where we stand in terms of league position and of teams around us. That will be the yardstick by which they decide how many points we get back.

In December you said that if we were clear of the relegation zone we wouldn’t get points back because they’d say we didn’t need them though?

Saw a snippet from an ITK journo saying that we'll be getting at least four of those points back on appeal.
But us being us, I can see this recent winning streak potentially working against us.
Around the table at Premier League HQ I envisage a discussion on the lines of "look people, those bluenoses are going to stay up regardless of those ten points. Giving any of them back gives the impression we were wrong so don't give any of them back"

100%

The table should be decided on what happens on the pitch and nothing else. If any team moans about us receiving back points we earned on the field then that's embarrassing for them.

This competition has turned into a joke because the relegation battle won't be decided on the field this season. No one who wants sporting integrity should be happy with this farcical situation where we probably won't know after 38 games who is going down.

I can imagine Luton being exactly the type of club to be that petty and small time though.
That's up to them. I would find it embarrassing for any club who say a team who won more points should be relegated instead.

If we do go down, it won't be anything to do with football or sporting merit. It will be down to an unfair process, with zero transparency, which gave us a points deduction. And I could live with that at the end of the day.

No, but now I’m sure you’re saying that we won’t get points back because we’re in the battle and they won’t want to upset other teams?
Yes that's what I said and I'm still convinced if we had carried on that run we were on in December and were ten points clear of the relegation zone today, then they would not give us those points back.
By acting like that they retain the persona of hard cases, whilst in private breathing a sigh of relief they hadn't condemned my description of us as a football institution, to possible extinction.
All fancy thoughts by me of course.
But I've just seen the RS result so I'm a happy chappy at present,

Yes that's what I said and I'm still convinced if we had carried on that run we were on in December and were ten points clear of the relegation zone today, then they would not give us those points back.
By acting like that they retain the persona of hard cases, whilst in private breathing a sigh of relief they hadn't condemned my description of us as a football institution, to possible extinction.
All fancy thoughts by me of course.
But I've just seen the RS result so I'm a happy chappy at present,

you can’t
not give us points back cos of other teams lol

Red sirens, a "good source", bad punctuation and emojis. Basically means the opposite of whatever guff they've attempted to write.

Is this one of those nauseating sites that invite unpaid writers to contribute, with the worm on the hook being the "possibilty of paid work"? Yeah, maybe when your Go Fund Me gets from £3.50 from Auntie Mavis to about £10,000.... or the golden goose from the sky shits out a golden egg

Anyone remember when only qualified, accredited people were a source of news?
not even that interesting just some jarg ITK

I’ve a feeling we’re not getting anything back. The recent Transfer Window closed with the lowest amount spent ever, because clubs were worried about sanctions after what happened to us. As far as the PL is concerned, mission accomplished. All their ‘hard work’ will come to nothing if they hand anything back to us now.