6 + 2 Point Deductions

Maybe hes the beef behind this secret “Evertonian” takeover/bid, with Timmy Cahill, etc. that was mooted a few months back to gazump 777.

Someone call Football Insider for a scoop! ;)

The football insider piece is laughable and is just click bait with no substance. I think Wyness is referring to bits and pieces coming out that Masters is coming under a lot of pressure from other clubs within the PL and it’s actually being reported rather than kept silent

Inappropriate Language
But do you know that nobody knows, or are you speculating? Is there anyone in the know who can say that you know that nobody knows, or is there no in the know? I do know that I don't know.
I know for sure, my mate here, well his uncle works for the club. He saw the minutes from Super Silk,

*Item 17, A.O.B "ITK lids on GOT know fahook all"

I can't say any more than that, mate.

He taking a big interest in us of late....seen him referring to the club as "us" and "we"....Bully Beef wants back in.

He was a big part of the drive for us to move to Kirkby, would come out with all the lies about “if we don’t leave Goodison now it won’t pass it’s security certificates,” the club were pushing as if a soulless Tesco dome outside the city was our only option.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back