6 + 2 Point Deductions

I am seeing such a mixed bag on the outcome of this appeal.

You have the likes of Wyness suggesting its going to be positive and he seemed to get wind of the 10 points last time ahead of time.

However, you have other sources like Football Insider (not realiable I know) who say they've had it on good authority from senior sources that its going to be the same outcome as before and the 2nd charge might pile another 10 on top.

What I don't understand is the PL keep referring to the independent commission when the commission is appointed by the PL. Only way it would be independent would be a commission appointed by a third party, so not us or not the PL. I guess this is where we are in the territory of regulators which is something the PL don't want.

Don't worry lads, the firing squad is totally independent.

Can you ask them to forward us their bank details so we can settle up their fee.

I've heard the penalty will be increased to the initial 10 points + we have to play Calvin up front in a 4-5-1 every game until the end of the season. Vitually guarantees relegation!
no this week DCL pulls up in training and is out for the season so the PL allows us to recall Maupay in a 4-5-1 system until the end of season. In turn there will be no return on our 10 points deduction. lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back