6 + 2 Point Deductions

Luckily this government will not be around very long now so there is hope the next one brings it in
Please god i hope so. Yes i think Labour are more likely to make changes here as they understand that the people should own sport not the capitalists.
Unfortunately some folk are easily swayed, and others would vote Tory even if they nuked the UK (which they stealithly have done...)With the heavily biased right wing media its always an uphill struggle for a Labour overnment to get unto power. It wouldnt suprise me to get the tories for another 5 years.....Anyway sorry back to football matters....

I've heard the penalty will be increased to the initial 10 points + we have to play Calvin up front in a 4-5-1 every game until the end of the season. Vitually guarantees relegation!
That really would be some punishment but I'm not sure he could be recalled from his loan at West Ham.

Edit. Ok, the City player is spelled with a K. How about, "I'm not sure. I think he'll be too busy running his fashion empire"

Can the appeal panel increase the penalty aswel as reducing it or is the ten points deduction being upheld the worst case scenario?

That would imply that the mitigation arguments super silk made actually made our situation look worse than it did originally.

Although, this is Everton…

What I don't understand is the PL keep referring to the independent commission when the commission is appointed by the PL. Only way it would be independent would be a commission appointed by a third party, so not us or not the PL. I guess this is where we are in the territory of regulators which is something the PL don't want.

What I don't understand is the PL keep referring to the independent commission when the commission is appointed by the PL. Only way it would be independent would be a commission appointed by a third party, so not us or not the PL. I guess this is where we are in the territory of regulators which is something the PL don't want.

And who would appoint the third party? Ad infinitum

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back