6 + 2 Point Deductions

1. We’re not at Chelsea.
2.We are already in trouble.
3. Cooper has already turned us down.
4.Why would he only come until the end of the season anyway?
5.Hodgson will never quit and therefore he would have to be sacked which would blow any legacy, whatever that is.
6. Doucoure is out until the end of the season as well, easily as important as the other three.
1) my mistake. You’re at home, really sorry about that.
2) yes I feel like you are.
3) has he? Proof?
4) end of the season, keeps you up, big bonus and stays on. You go down, smaller bonus and has the option to leave.
5) you know this how? If he’s called into an office and told, ‘Roy, we have two options here, we are sacking you or you are able to walk away with your head held high, what would you rather do?’
6) Doucoure is not out until the end of the season mate.

Inappropriate Language
3) has he? Proof?
4) end of the season, keeps you up, big bonus and stays on. You go down, smaller bonus and has the option to leave.
5) you know this how? If he’s called into an office and told, ‘Roy, we have two options here, we are sacking you or you are able to walk away with your head held high, what would you rather do?’
Please do me & everyone on here a favour & shut the [Poor language removed] up mate...You clearly have no idea of what you are talking about ffs!

1. We’re not at Chelsea.
2.We are already in trouble.
3. Cooper has already turned us down.
4.Why would he only come until the end of the season anyway?
5.Hodgson will never quit and therefore he would have to be sacked which would blow any legacy, whatever that is.
6. Doucoure is out until the end of the season as well, easily as important as the other three.
Still think you could have enough to stay up with possible point deductions forest and maybe us again. Just feel you have enough of a gap at this time, agree cant see anyone who you would want to come in this time of the season. But is a big call who you bring in at the end of the season with possible player exits

3) has he? Proof?
No. 6.

Do you actually know that he is talking about a bloke that plays for Palace?

We are simply not getting these points back. If anything we will get another deduction for the second breach. Every game from now in a cup final. Especially Sheff, Forest, Palace, Luton, Burnley, West Ham and Bournemouth. Win all them and get 21 points. Throw Brentford at home in the mix.

I mean I feel like we win them games then screw the others. Not bothered about the top 6 and their titles challenges and all that. The focus needs to be on them games.
Perform, score, win, stay up.
That is what I had been saying although I am starting to believe we will might get 2 or 3 back now

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back