6 + 2 Point Deductions

We are simply not getting these points back. If anything we will get another deduction for the second breach. Every game from now in a cup final. Especially Sheff, Forest, Palace, Luton, Burnley, West Ham and Bournemouth. Win all them and get 21 points. Throw Brentford at home in the mix.

I mean I feel like we win them games then screw the others. Not bothered about the top 6 and their titles challenges and all that. The focus needs to be on them games.
Perform, score, win, stay up.

We are simply not getting these points back. If anything we will get another deduction for the second breach. Every game from now in a cup final. Especially Sheff, Forest, Palace, Luton, Burnley, West Ham and Bournemouth. Win all them and get 21 points. Throw Brentford at home in the mix.

I mean I feel like we win them games then screw the others. Not bothered about the top 6 and their titles challenges and all that. The focus needs to be on them games.
Doooooom

Is that a hunch or you have some inside information 🤔

Please be quiet you humongous bore.

Good grief what?
1. We’re not at Chelsea.
2.We are already in trouble.
3. Cooper has already turned us down.
4.Why would he only come until the end of the season anyway?
5.Hodgson will never quit and therefore he would have to be sacked which would blow any legacy, whatever that is.
6. Doucoure is out until the end of the season as well, easily as important as the other three.

1. We’re not at Chelsea.
2.We are already in trouble.
3. Cooper has already turned us down.
4.Why would he only come until the end of the season anyway?
5.Hodgson will never quit and therefore he would have to be sacked which would blow any legacy, whatever that is.
6. Doucoure is out until the end of the season as well, easily as important as the other three.

What's the situation with eze and olise? They hardly ever stay fit for a prolonged period of time

I stopped reading here.
If he was chocolate he would eat himself…he does like to pontificate as if that gives him a veneer of credibility.

I saw him in London in the summer and he was a deep mahogany colour especially as he was wearing very pale clothing to accentuate the colour. What really struck me was the size of his head…it’s massive!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back