6 + 2 Point Deductions

It certainly shouldn't have taken that long, but given that it did, I think @Wat Tyler's point still stands.

I have no idea how the league think they are going to have this all polished and packaged away before the end of the season given the precedent of Everton's case.
Guessing they set the timeline with the assumption that any appeals would be a mere formality, with nothing changing.

When did we appeal, November?

So over 3 mths ago and still no decision.

Yet two clubs are going to appeal whatever they get in April for the next charge, and the PL think it will all be finalised by May, twice the work in a third of the time.
The league doesn't officially end until the end of June, so it could extend after the last game. But let's be clear, nobody wants that - especially the PL!

Theres been murmurs on here and twitter for the past 5 days
Fair enough but when I say murmurs I mean actual news coming through. Bobble tweeted at 1203 we were set to hear the verdict, the tweet below at 1206 is the first one that says what it is and by 1217 we have official confirmation. Illustrates how quiet it was actually kept and how little notice the club had.

Fair enough but when I say murmurs I mean actual news coming through. Bobble tweeted at 1203 we were set to hear the verdict, the tweet below at 1206 is the first one that says what it is and by 1217 we have official confirmation. Illustrates how quiet it was actually kept and how little notice the club had.

The club knew about it before then.

They had statements and a video ready to roll as soon as it broke.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back