Manchester City twice.
Manchester United twice.
Tottenham Hotspur twice.
Newcastle twice.
Liverpool away
Arsenal away
Brighton away
Villa at home

14 of the 26 games left are against those teams. It’s going to be really, really tough.
Assume the others around us have seen all these fixtures of then?

FFS let’s just take it week by week rather than write the season off now.

And I'd also bet that you would reevaluate your target at different points of the season and before today's news we would have been aiming for more then 40.
7/8 more wins and 6/7 draws will suffice. Hopefully more . But once we get one more point then 17th its the same outcome
I'd say in that sense it hasn't changed at all. First task of the season - get safe (i.e. get 40). Obviously you reassess as you go along but 12 games in isn't that time.

But we can all try and put a brave face on - everyone is angry because we're bricking it deep down that we'll be in a rat race again come May. The hope of course is that we won't be. But imagine how much more chilled we'd all be if we'd beaten Wolves and Fulham... Yeah we'd be mad, but nowhere near like this.

I'd say in that sense it hasn't changed at all. First task of the season - get safe (i.e. get 40). Obviously you reassess as you go along but 12 games in isn't that time.

But we can all try and put a brave face on - everyone is angry because we're bricking it deep down that we'll be in a rat race again come May. The hope of course is that we won't be. But imagine how much more chilled we'd all be if we'd beaten Wolves and Fulham... Yeah we'd be mad, but nowhere near like this.
Disagree on revaluation after almost a third of the season. But that's a moot point
You can't un ring a bell. Them games are over.. I have never said we are not in the mix. I'm saying we Will need maximum 30 more points to stay up

Not to mention Luton.