6 + 2 Point Deductions

Got to say lads, I'm loving how one of the country's top legal brains, a man lauded within his own profession and throughout the business world, has become known simply as Shagger Silk.

As you were everyone. 👍
Love it, you have a man who's studied law in depth for thousands of hours nay tens of thousands of hours he's given most of his adult life in order to pursue this career and get to be known as one of the top legal minds in the UK, then he lands what is the most high profile job of his career.. and becomes known as shagger silk.

Appeal Decision to be made and given to the club in 48 hours according to Sky mate.
This timeframe and Everton is another trigger! If true, looks like they want to shut Caragher up tomorrow night during the dead air segments.
It also allows this “independent” lot to see how many points we get tomorrow evening, where we are in their skewed table afterwards and then decide if we get any points back.

For all you top bloos who tried to poo poo this thread today I say rar up you. You thick one speed slug super bloos. I own you now, I am the news. I hope Everton get relegated so I can celebrate wildly in here how you have attached your entire identity and self worth to a corporate football club. I’ve got way bigger muscles than you could dream of. Kneel before Campari, kneel before Grappa.

For all you top bloos who tried to poo poo this thread today I say rar up you. You thick one speed slug super bloos. I own you now, I am the news. I hope Everton get relegated so I can celebrate wildly in here how you have attached your entire identity and self worth to a corporate football club. I’ve got way bigger muscles than you could dream of. Kneel before Campari, kneel before Grappa.

IMG_0478.webp

This timeframe and Everton is another trigger! If true, looks like they want to shut Caragher up tomorrow night during the dead air segments.
It also allows this “independent” lot to see how many points we get tomorrow evening, where we are in their skewed table afterwards and then decide if we get any points back.

I honestly don’t think the decision will hinge on whether we beat Crystal Palace in a one off game tomorrow night in gameweek 25 of the season mate.

I just assume the worst now. PL has taken the joy out of it. Barely post / watch match now. Even if we are to get a result and some points back tomorrow, the PL will just take more points away at tail end of season where we can’t make it out of the relegation zone. It’s fixed ! #corrupt

I just assume the worst now. PL has taken the joy out of it. Barely post / watch match now. Even if we are to get a result and some points back tomorrow, the PL will just take more points away at tail end of season where we can’t make it out of the relegation zone. It’s fixed ! #corrupt

it won’t ffs. the second charge will be dependant on tomorrow

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back