6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'm very uncertain Everton will even know the fate of their second appeal before the end of this season; the process is too slow, especially with Notts Forest having their charges. We could see relegation happen after the final game of the season; this is the Masters legacy right here

I can’t see how they get the second charge and appeal done in time this season
May be wrong but I’m sure I saw some sort of timeline a while back which set out that the result of any appeal on the second charge would not be known until 10-14 days after the end of the season! If that’s the case they’ll be setting themselves up to spend the summer in the courts!
Just to add to the confusion the PL normally announce fixtures for the following season mid- June.
Masters and the PL couldn’t have made a bigger mess of this if they had tried!

Ey? that was literally part of the original argument re the mitigating circumstances - he was 'Player X' lol
Yeah I know he was 'Player X', I just never realised that he was found innocent, which I think could be decent for our appeal, but not decent for greater society if he's not in jail lol

Just announce the decision and move on to the new charges against us and Forest. No need to drag it out this long, unfair on us and the teams around us affected by it.
If the PL drag things out and then add more sanctions late in the season they deserve to be taken to court.

If the final league positions get decided after the season has finished it's on Masters.

Very true and like others have posted, sure Dyche can be criticised for his approach last night, the tactics, personnel etc but to a certain extent he didn't know whether to stick or twist with this overhanging. Had Everton started the game on 29 points then it's likely a completely different approach in my view. Likely play aggressive football on the front foot, players and fans aren't thinking we cannot afford to lose at all cost and confidence is high.

The team doesn't deserve a pass last night as the quality of football was horrific regardless but I can understand why and it's very annoying.
Before the 10 points I think we
We’re 6/7 points away from relegation. Think we played Brighton and they’re a good side, but we sat in at 1-0 just waiting for Brighton to score. He won’t change his style mid table or bottom of the table