6 + 2 Point Deductions

He was never going to be found guilty, I know the truth about the case. I'm not sure about the legality of revealing info on the case on here. Basically he didn't know she was 15, that's why he wasn't charged, it wasn't like Adam Johnson who knew the age of the victims. Also where player x met the girl, it was reasonable to assume she was 18. It's why countless NBA and NFL players have got away with sleeping with underage girls, because of where they met. Player X didn't meet the victim outside a school and she gave him no indication that she was underage. Plus she was posting things on social media, that basically cleared player x of guilt. Sadly due to work I've done, I've found there's all sorts of legal complications mixed with political issues that complicate issues. The problem with rape cases based on consent on age is you have people who are adults age wise, but not mentally adults. There are plenty of women out there who have been raped but don't consider themselves victims, they've been taken advantage of at a work Christmas party and another person has reported the rape, yet the woman won't press charges. It's like the Ched Evans case, he's guilty of being a scumbag as was his co defendant, but similar to player xs case, there were things not released to the general public that changed people's perception of the victim. Hook up culture and dating apps, where people are encouraged to sleep with random people. Mixed with celebrity culture where men who are rich are seen as ideal partners, gives many footballers a sense of entitlement when it comes to women.

The only certainty we can learn from the case is that Sigurdsson is a scumbag who cheated on his wife and got caught.

The fact the person involved was underage, whether he knew her age or not, should still be enough of a valid reason for us to sack him when he was charged initially.

Our points per game metric gets less reliable the further away we get from the 4 win streak. We can get back there as we have the same squad etc, but our current form is way under our season average. That streak looks like the anomaly.

If we’d have won last night, even proper ugly, everything would have felt so much rosier. Could have said played awful, still picked up 3 points etc etc. Tough to be objective after a hideous performance with missed chances.

We haven’t scored a goal from open play in 10 games … this backs up what you’re saying … unless the points back, second charge and the Forrest charge all go in our favour, I honestly feel this is the year we go down . We are truly terrible atm , limited options and that doesn’t even matter as dyche wouldn’t use any options anyway

It’s not a shocker, just confirmation that he’s a dirty seedy scum bag.

How mrs might be an absolute bee hatch … not putting out and spending all his money knowing he will never divorce because she will clean him out ?

obviously the age of the girl is not acceptable, but cheating happens every day , not sure I’d stick to one bird if I had millions , was in my 20’s and was a footballer tbh

How mrs might be an absolute bee hatch … not putting out and spending all his money knowing he will never divorce because she will clean him out ?

obviously the age of the girl is not acceptable, but cheating happens every day , not sure I’d stick to one bird if I had millions , was in my 20’s and was a footballer tbh

Well maybe he should’ve moved on from her rather than get married and have a baby then. They only got married like 4 years ago, she wouldn’t have been able to clean him out if he’d got rid of her before that. He wasn’t in his 20s either.

I heard old shagger silk glided into the appeal hearing, dropped his kecks then continued to stuff his gonads into a highball tumbler glass, then proceeded to sway from side-to-side whilst singing the Marvin Gaye classic, “Let’s get it on”.

From that moment on the EPL realised they were fighting a force of nature and promptly returned all of our 10 points.

Ladies and Gentlemen…I give you Shagger Silk

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, gory, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

We would provide all details we hold for any account to any complainant, so please do stop the potentially defamatory speculation. Nothing is known for certain.